Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

It's been a while

Posted 09-22-2019 at 07:38 AM by RainbowSky

Its been a really long time since I've been on here properly. A lot has happened in that time which explains why I've been quite quiet.

I graduated university and became a qualified teacher. I got a full time seasonal job as I decided I didn't want to teach secondary school kids. So me and my BF ended up at different ends of the UK doing jobs that we loved but it made it really hard for us to see each other and really do anything.

We did our respective jobs for a year. Then I got offered a new job. Which I took with excitement. My BF lost his job so he didn't have anything keeping him up North so we decided to rent a flat. My wage alone would suffice if necessary but luckily he's managed to get himself a new job as well.

We've only just moved in and got settled but we are loving this new chapter in our life. It has meant that we've managed to lose/misplace/throw away a lot of our old toys and accessories mostly because we moved both moved house/flats/etc at least 4 times each in the past year and a bit. So we are having to slowly replenish our kit.

We are really happy to try new things and let our relationship progress as we now have a lot more freedom with what we can do as we now live alone.

RainbowSky
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1495 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wonderful that you are both getting things sorted. Lot of upheaval, but coming strong through that and settling together - good sign of things to come. You even got the Sugah Momma phase out of the way early. Good luck to you both.