Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > List of abdl supplys

Rate this Entry

trip to the park

Posted 01-24-2018 at 05:53 PM by publicpants
Updated 01-26-2018 at 04:40 AM by publicpants

PART 1
wet and mess my nappy
I had already wet my nappy and could not push a poop out, so I used a suppository, it was sronger than I thought, so it started to work fast. it did not take long for be to completely fill my nappy.
PART 2
Go to the park

I walked to the park, only 5 min away, and first played on the zip line which had a seat but it did not mess me up to much. It was really fun, I did not expect it to be so fast. Then I played on the claiming frame which was not the best. I had a go on the tyre swing, I was a bit apprehensive to sit down at first, but when I did it was a bit squishy but not that bad at I was sat in the middle of the swing. I enjoyed playing on it for a little bit, then it was of to the slide!!! Even tough it was only a small slide it made my poop spread all over my bottom, and up my back, not to much, so then I moved over to pony spring. I did not expect for this to be the worst for messing me up but it went everywhere! Luckily no one noticed me cos ther was know on there. Few got away with that one!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1173 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments