Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Stuffy Take Over

Posted 09-02-2018 at 09:24 PM by Butterfly

Daddy keeps complaining that our bed is too crowded. I don't think it is very fair. I only have a few friends that share our bed with us.

Let me introduce you:

Eeyore
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180901_204839.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	655

Eeyore has been sleeping with me since I was 16. He is my all time favorite. He is very very snuggly. His tail comes off but can be reattached with velcro.

Rainbow Bear

Rainbow bear is magical. She has a sparkly tutu and a cute tshirt, but she would rather sleep naked because she is cozier. She is special because I made her with my cousin while she was visiting.

Princess Rainbow Sparkles

Name:	20180901_204855.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	656

Princess Rainbow Sparkles is a unicorn. Daddy and I made her on a special little date. She likes to give Chewie rides on her back. They are best friends. She has a sparkly pink tutu and cute panties.

George & Ella

George & Ella are best friends. They were bought for me by Daddy. They love snuggles and sleeping under the bed.

Chewie

Name:	20180901_204905.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	657

Chewie was made by Daddy on our little date. He likes to ride on Princess Rainbow Sparkles back. He also likes to cuddle with Spaghetti (our kitty). She likes to suckle on his fur. He is wearing boxers because it isn't appropriate for him to be naked around all the girls.

Apple

Apple is a super soft lamb. She smells like apples, which is why I named her apple. She likes to watch Disney movies with me.

Hootie

Name:	20180901_204953.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	658

Hootie is a mermaid pillow. She is rainbow colors until you pet her and then she changes to silver. I like to be able to draw pictures and write messages on her for Daddy.

I love all my friends and I don't think they should have to move out of the bed. We took a vote tonight and we think that if anybody has to leave, it should be Daddy!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1675 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh noes! <3 I definitely have to take a picture of mine then, and devote a separate album. Stuffy introductions, and group photos. And perhaps for the yet to be named ones, the "Stuffy Name Ideas" comments, lol

George is my fave, but Ella and Princess Rainbow Sparkles are adorable too Oh, and Hootie... (I see that Hi you drew on him on the sequins )

They are all cute!

Love your pictures! *melts to the cuteness*
    Updated 09-02-2018 at 10:42 PM by Joan Sky
  2. Old Comment
    Aww. But, that is a lot! What if I vote that your daddy is right.
    Updated 09-03-2018 at 07:08 AM by LitDarkness
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    Aww. But, that is a lot! What if I vote that your daddy is right.
    I have a lot of stuffies on my bed too. Maybe not more than her, but I bought one from the store last Christmas season that is almost a human sized teddy bear named Milo, so same thing
    Updated 09-03-2018 at 08:59 AM by Joan Sky
  4. Old Comment
    Oooh! I need a human sized teddy bear. He can sleep right in the middle of the bed.

Also for the record we have a King size bed so there is lots of room. Daddy is just not sharing very well.
  5. Old Comment
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I need this in my life.
  7. Old Comment
    Those names are funny. You're cats names are funny. You're the queen of names Miss.