Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

RE: True Value

Posted 09-23-2014 at 12:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

I have not written for several days on my blog. But, it is now the time for me to express my views on somethings and once again, I know I will be getting some people not happy with me. But hey, isn't that what this is about in sharing what you feel is from you.

As the heading states, it is about value. What do I mean with those words, is how both sides are guilty when coming to the site, and looking for that special person. Well, is that how it suppose to be? I will say yes, for a good amount of the people as I am doing. Yet, I am one of the people who is guilty in trying to go the chat to chat talking route. Now, I am not the only person who is taking it that way, and others who are looking for that special sub, is doing the samething. But, there is a difference, in how I am going about it.

I am willing to work at it in spenting time looking in the "Dom and Sub", room. Plus, I have worked in becoming a regular in the room, and met some other regulars who I chat with too. It is what you call that extra effort in being true and real in searching for that special "Sub".

The reality of what truly matters is from how truly honest and serious are you in finding that special person as a "Sub", or as a "Dom". Some people have put alot into there ads in hoping to draw the attention of that one person, who clicks with them as they click also along the same way.

True value, is from the standing of what is the respect of those who are looking is the question? Now, mind you it is a two way street right? So, in just posting a quick one or two lines, really show the person who you are interested in, that you are not truly interested in them from the point of respecting them. Right? Come on and be honest. Again, both sides need to be respectful of the other in asking and looking for that special person to have a connection with.

Value, is what you believe and see in the other person, and that we all must remember that, when we do answered ads for a "Dom or Sub". Because, if you are truly honest and want that true respect of that person, then you must show it to them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 594 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments