Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

If Looks Could Kill...

Posted 01-26-2016 at 06:33 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:36 AM by IceMaiden

Master often says to me he is expressionless no matter what he is thinking. This is such a lie! He has several different expressions that I've picked up on and aptly named over the last few months. These are just a sample.

The "You're Going To Pay For That" Look.

This is the look that comes out when I'm being my hilarious witty self but Master suddenly lost his sense of humour and has no desire to find it. Usually comes with varying intensity depending on how grumpy he is at that moment.

The "I'm So Strict And Bossy And Domly How Dare You Not Bow Down To Me Right Now" look.

Generally a follow on from the first look, this comes out when I'm in a fit of hysterical giggles and his oh so serious demeanour just cracks me up even more. This look manages to stay the exact same through either 60 seconds or 10 solid minutes of giggles. Jeez, smile once in a while!

The "I find you hilarious too, but I will not smile." look.

This one comes into play when he is trying to be all domly but just can't help himself from smirking at my wonderfulness. He usually manages to catch himself in time before actually smiling or laughing and reverts to the above look. But I catch it every.single.time.!

The " Why Me?!" look.

This is one of my favourite looks. This is when he just can't help himself from admitting how wonderful and funny I am, but wants to shoot himself for doing so because he doesn't want to encourage it because then he would have to admit how funny he finds me.

The "Did You Really Just Say That?!" look.

This appears when he is trying to be scary and intimidating and doesn't like it when I just find these attempts incredibly funny and continue on with whatever I was saying that he decided for some inane reason he doesn't like.

The "You're A Little Brat But I Love You" look.

My favourite look so far. This one comes out very often, usually when I'm being adorably bratty and he finds me just so incredibly adoreable that he can't do anything about the bratty part.

So yes, it's definitely a lie that he is expressionless and maybe now he will realize I'm onto him.

(I bet he creates a new one when he sees this.)

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1336 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment