Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

To my future Dom

Posted 02-11-2019 at 03:37 PM by Butterfly

I have been looking for a co-dom for quiet awhile, probably about 2 years now. I have a (if I can toot my own horn) nicely written ad which you can read here.

Since I haven't had a whole lot of luck lately, I thought I would write an open letter to my future Dom ...

To my Future Dom,

We haven't met yet, but I know that I will feel lucky to know you.

You are kind, sweet and caring. You listen to me and ask questions about how my day went. You give me hugs and snuggles when I am feeling sad. You remind me to take care of myself and put myself first at times. When you compliment me, I don't feel that they are empty or buttering me up to get something from me. You genuinely believe nice things about me.

We have few rules, but the ones we do have are very important. You enforce them very strictly because they are for my own good. We have open communication, trust and honestly always.

You have a big heart. You believe I am a princess and should be treated as such. You do everything you can to make me smile, and I do the same for you. You like to read me bedtime stories and tuck me in to bed. You enjoy spending time with me in the getDare chat room, and always comment on my blogs, stories and posts, even when I tease you about stalking me.

Your voice is smooth and warm, but can also be demanding and domly. I love to have casual conversations and play sessions with you over voice chat. The sound of your voice can feel like a warm hug, or it can make me tingle with anticipation and excitement.

You are creative and love to help me push my limits and/or try new things. I love that I never know what to expect, even though it also drives me CRAZY not know the plan. You like to keep me on the edge of my seat and always anticipating what come next. You love to surprise me, even though I say I hate surprises.

I love to make you laugh. I love to have fun with you. You don't punish me for being bratty, instead you encourage my brattiness because it makes me happy. However, when it gets too far, just a firm warning is enough to remind me that you are in charge.

You understand that life comes first, and that there are days or weeks where I don't feel like playing or doing anything kinky. You are ok to just be with me, watch a movie, chat, play a game online. Yes, you have little (non-kinky) ways to remind me that I am yours.

Not only do you respect my relationship with my husband, but you embrace it. You strive to make our relationship stronger. You take the time to communicate with him, and include him in your plans at times. You are not intimidated or threatened by sharing me with him.

Although you love seeing pictures of me, you never pressure me to share. You know that I have some troubles with self esteem and that I need encouragement and reassurance.

You make me feel like I am worth it. You make me feel loved. You make me feel safe.

Because of this, I am devoted to you. I make you a priority in my life. I share my love, my joy, my pleasure, my trust ... with you. I submit to you willingly, knowing you will protect me fiercely.

You are one of my best friends and I can't wait to meet you.

Signed,
Butterfly
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2467 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice letter, indeed. Your future Dom will be quite pleased when he reads it.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Very nice letter, indeed. Your future Dom will be quite pleased when he reads it.
    Thank you. I sure do hope so!
  3. Old Comment
    Adorable Butterfly i love it
  4. Old Comment
    Your future Dom is lucky to have a good sub like you!
    I don't know why he hasn't shown up yet...
  5. Old Comment
    I really like the letter writing, it's a creative way to share what you're looking for.
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you for this, Butterfly. I hope you find what you are looking for. I've actually watched your ad a while ( different account previously.) I'm sorry that you are still searching, but I know the wait will pay off. I'm glad you have Mr.Devious for you as well. ~ H
    Posted 02-12-2019 at 09:41 AM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  7. Old Comment
    I'm sorry that you are searching so long now.

It's very strange too because, really... can there be a Dom who's searching, reads this letter and then DOESNT get all warm feelings thinking "I need to claim this princess NOW!"....?

You are a wonderful human being and a great friend and I wish this for you more than anything!
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody for the lovely comments <3