Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kink list

Posted 09-30-2021 at 09:11 PM by Garry0993
Updated 08-03-2023 at 07:30 PM by Garry0993

Following are my kinks and limits

Kinks: Orgasm control (Edging,Forced orgasm, ruined orgasm,over stimulation/post orgasm torture), spanking/face slapping, taming brats, make brats to beg, humiliation, degradation, body writing, nipple play, clit/pussy play, a bit pet play, toy ,light bondage, giving tasks, clothes control (if you are willing), discreet public play, pee/bladder control (I enjoy it for the humiliation aspect of things. Not for consumption)

Limits: Blood,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

See if this works

Posted 09-30-2021 at 07:20 PM by EnigmaticBunni

Guess it is time i better define my likes and limits

humiliation, mostly doing tasks that are frustrating or embarrassing. These include making me do silly things or stuff that's just a little gross. Also making me dress like a woman
Sexy clothes, I Can't really afford new clothes, but have some sexy male clothes and some female clothes that qualify
diapers and pee, wearing a diaper is humiliating and degrading as is wetting it etc. I also hate drinking pee...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Locktober Blog - Part One

Posted 09-29-2021 at 01:43 PM by PupJay123
Updated 11-11-2021 at 08:12 AM by PupJay123 (Updated information)

I want to thank Emmyred for posting the Wheel of Locktober Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407760). I have committed to the Challenge in the Hard mode, and will be posting my progress and experiences here, as I try to get through 31 days (or longer, should I fail to complete any tasks).

While having denied orgasm for more than 30 days, my longest previous locked period is 7 days, so this will be a serious challenge. Some of the tasks from the wheel will be a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kink: unfairness/being bullied/bully

Posted 09-29-2021 at 02:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Please keep in mind as a kink these behaviors are based on consent of all involved. You should never bully anyone for real. If you are bullied, seek help. Real bullying ruins people's life up to killing them.

That said, given my favor for add threads and PM dares, sometimes in some creatively mean ways, unfairness is one of my kinks. It's a special form of humiliation, possibly masochism, to let yourself be put under other people's powers of meaniness.

Like in these rule...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Tasks progress and stats

Posted 09-28-2021 at 04:31 AM by ScribeOfThe69
Updated 01-23-2022 at 10:33 AM by ScribeOfThe69

PM Dares and other sources:
November 2021
No Nut November: 30/30 days;
Denial: 1/1 days(to be done after NNN);
500/500 strokes;
20/20 edges;

----------
October 2021
33/33 edges;
60/60 minutes as a dog;
30/30 strokes;
40/40 ball slaps;
30/30 ball slaps with tied balls;
1/1 stories written;
1/1 naked workout session;

----------

Denied by Girls 2.0...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lost siblings

Posted 09-27-2021 at 08:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Visiting my brother who had a stroke, I have some time to reflect on my mental health issues - burdens on my soul.

I could write at length about family constellation as a kind of shock therapy - short and intense, but if it's something for you'll find to it anyway. So I'll keep it short that it's a way I find good for me for two reasons: I struggle to commit to any ongoing long-term processes like a therapy with a therapatist over months and years with weekly sessions - and still consider...
Oracle
Old

Humiliation dare I secretly want to do.

Posted 09-25-2021 at 12:51 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I lost in a thread and am now Agolnafu's slave for an undetermined length of time.
My task is to write about 10 lines describing a humiliation dare I secretly wish would come true.

So here it goes. It would start by being plugged and in chastity. Then I would have to be diapered and dressed up in female clothes including a teddy-like bodysuit, panties, and bra as well as a dress. Then I have to wear male clothes over it and try to disguise that I am in female clothes under...
Posted in Uncategorized