Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Weight Loss Challenge and Penalties

Posted 10-30-2021 at 09:22 AM by NudeDude61
Updated 11-14-2021 at 12:50 PM by NudeDude61

1) I will conduct a weigh-in every Saturday morning and share a picture of the scale to the Kik fitness challenge group.

2) Each weigh-in will determine the amount of weight I need to lose in the coming week. The amount is (lbs / 100) - 1.5. For instance, if I weigh-in at 270 lbs, my weight loss goal for the next week is 270/100-1.5 = 1.2 lbs

3) A weigh-in mist take place at least once every 174 hours (7d 6h). Failure to do so incurs an exposure penalty of one minute for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.52 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [2/3]

Posted 10-29-2021 at 05:39 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

I had to wrap this up quickly because I'm going out this afternoon. I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure.

The section of the track we were on had been closed off with fencing. That would be enough to deter the group that arrived at the entrance before us, but not Master. Although he hadn’t planned this, he could see the opportunity it presented. As Master took my clothes, I was left standing fully nude. It was quite invigorating to be on this familiar track while being so exposed.
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:11 PM by jerkdaniels666

LIKES: nudity, exposure, body-writing, edging, public camming, feet, messy, face, personal info

DISLIKES: humiliation, blackmail, crossdressing, chastity, insults, aggression

LIMITS: cum eating, anal, permanent, public, social sooicide, friends/family, scat, blood, vomit, financial
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:08 PM by jerkdaniels666
Updated 07-02-2022 at 01:50 PM by jerkdaniels666

PM me the following and I will do the dare.

If I offer to send a photo or video of the dare, tell me if you want it or not. Limits apply.

GETDARE

(1) ADD - I will post in the Add thread for all

(1) BASH - I will add myself to this thread and follow the rules (unless I am already an active participant - currently waiting to play again)

(0) DARE - send me a new PM dare and if I like it and it fits, I will add it to my list...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 4.47 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [1/3]

Posted 10-27-2021 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

My blogs won’t be as regular as they were when I was doing the Ultimate Slut Dare. Back then I had weekly tasks, so reporting weekly made sense. With a less self-destructive schedule now, I can post about things that I want to share, when I want to share them.

I was listening to breakfast radio stunt a couple of weeks ago, that was promoting the tv show Naked and Afraid of Dating. A guy was dropped off fully naked and had to make his way back to the radio studio. He was barely on the
Old

Dare report (Walk and car wash)

Posted 10-25-2021 at 10:42 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-25-2021 at 10:50 AM by Matt:

I've been asked to write a report of a dare I was given, it has been a while since I have written one, so hopefully it will be okay.

I was told for the day I had to wear my pink bra and pantie set with breast pads inserted. Over these I was to wear a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

Part 1 of the dare was to go for a minimum 5 mile walk at a fairly popular country park dressed like this. (as it is the end of October and a little chilly, I was allowed to wear a light coat
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

By the Candlewax

Posted 10-23-2021 at 11:24 PM by ScribeOfThe69
Tags cbt, wax

I anxiously awaited, kneeling naked on my bedroom floor. I had messed up a few days ago, not only having ejaculated without permission, but also right on my master’s leg too. When that happened, he looked at me with a scolding look, made me clean up, and only told me one thing before we ended the session: “3 days, pup. And then I’ll punish you.”. That was 3 days ago.
We did not do or talk about anything related to sex in these 3 days, but his actions towards me were still the usual, and he made...
Posted in Uncategorized