Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

Why nobody wants you as a slave (and how you can fix that)

Wow. Thank you so much for writing this! I’m pretty new here and this is exactly what I needed.
    Posted 08-13-2020 at 07:53 PM by Treasureofdesire Treasureofdesire is offline
  2. Old Comment

Why nobody wants you as a slave (and how you can fix that)

Nicely written. I would say a similar thought process can be applied for the dominant side as well.
  3. Old Comment

Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    For some reason I thought this was going to be about sign language lol
    I did too and was curious on why Cass was learning american sign language when she is in Germany.
  4. Old Comment

Somehow this pretty much perfectly captures how I feel about a/s/l, especially those who open with a/s/l.

Thanks for putting it into words!
  5. Old Comment

I agree for the most part, but I don't think I fully agree with your take on the question about age.

I have to preface this by saying that I haven't asked for 'A/S/L' since I was something like 16 years old chilling in IRC channels about Transport Tycoon or something . And I've never used it in any kind of 'cybersex' sense...

But whenever I asked about age back then, it was to determine whether someone was of a similar age as me or not. Such a simple bit of knowledge does help build a frame of reference. Are your experiences likely to be similar to mine, are you in the same phase of life as I am, etc.

I don't think asking about age is "more likely" a matter of determining whether someone's nice and "fuckable". If you can honestly say that you'd converse with a 67 year old about the exact same things you would an 18 year old, then I don't know whether to applaud you or to say that's naïve .

Of course I can only speak for myself and your own experiences have played a big role in you forming your opinion. So I can't discount your take on "A/S/L"; I only offer my own opinion/experience with the phrase .
  6. Old Comment

For some reason I thought this was going to be about sign language lol
  7. Old Comment

The Fake I am

I'll just say that I'm shocked and appalled to find out you're not really Yoshi deepthroating Bowser.
  8. Old Comment

Update: Add thread free for all

Sorry, link fixed. Thanks for noticing and telling me.

Yes, you can always add without any risk. As long as you don't promise. And, as a bonus benefit, every post adds to every running promise (most often at least).
  9. Old Comment

Update: Add thread free for all

The link doesn't work. Can you fix it?

So, if I understand correct I can add to others without having to do anything myself? As long as I don't promise anything?
  10. Old Comment
  11. Old Comment

More: PM dares to get you receiving more PM dares

You always think of the best ones!
  12. Old Comment

How PM dares and add threads work for me

I'm glad you like your PM dares. I understand that it is difficult to dare people if they don't know the person, so these are a great help.

The only downside is that -at least in my experience- not many people spontaneously give them.
  13. Old Comment

Inside my bitch

What a lovely story!
  14. Old Comment

Inside my bitch

Thank you both.
  15. Old Comment

Inside my bitch

Fascinating. The thing i like best about this is the control and counter-control. The learning. And it's a love story. Truly, fascinating.

Connie
  16. Old Comment

Inside my bitch

Interesting story
  17. Old Comment

A great day

Wow, that fucking was really intense! Very hot read actually. Thanks for telling us all about it.
  18. Old Comment

Chastity - The real denial?

Sorry to hear that, Connie. But better safe then sorry. Wish you the best.
  19. Old Comment

Fascinating stuff, sounds like the measurements are good and, like you say, it's a matter of training.

But chastity is a strange beast, evidenced by the fact that my confident prediction of attempting to beat my record of not opening was ruined yesterday by it all turtling up, requiring a bit of a rearrangement to put it all back and per safely.

Hopefully having the nano will help with that!

Connie
  20. Old Comment

A great day

Loved reading this, thank you for writing it
  21. Old Comment

Not sure. I went there for measurement and advice. I got a lot of information I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Like imagine, is has to sit tight to be secure. It also has adjustment options. I think I got way better now suiting it to me. There were some learnings to be done, like the practice with assembling and closing it. I am so grateful for the travel system since it makes it way more easy to store.

I feel it starts to smell very quickly, at least the tube, and I am not good at smelling. The tube did only come in two options, and I think the thinner wouldn't have done it. I understand you cannot offer that many sizes with steel, especially not in a niche like chastity belts. I feel like I can get nearly a whole erection in the tube, it's that big. But then, I cannot touch at all, nor fuck it in the belt like in a cage, since it's closely attached to me. So no chance to pleasure myself there, besides the balls.

And then recently I think I got how to place the ballsack to avoid early pain there.

Also, I got the a variant on purpose where the tube goes between your legs, curved, which presses into my dam. I tested it there and it seemed endurable. But with sitting it's definitely not for longer.

I only tried maybe a dozen times. One issue is the pressure in the dam, and therefore pain by some time. Another issue can be the belt pressing into my hip skin too much.

Summarized, I am not sure if it's me or we got some measurements wrong. I mean, they do it plenty of times, that's why I went there. For now, I am still practicing and trying it out. It's a nice change for the holytrainer, though after the belt I need some time to let it swell down to fit the holytrainer.

Also, curious about the nub sized Holytrainer I ordered, with new ring shapes they have now.
  22. Old Comment

Due to a lack of proper facilities at home and my family situation, i shower kneeling down with the hose attachment every other day or third day. Paying especial attention to the cage helps, as does the switch to Vaseline for the scrotum. When i was using lube it smelt terrible. Now? It's not bad. My feet are far worse!

If it is bad, more regular showers help. The 22 day stretch ended because it began to smell and felt odd. Recently i have found that letting me sweat when exercising seems beneficial, not sure why. Early on i discovered that adding deodorant led to dryness, friction burns and pinching without too much impact on smell.

Mind you, bear in mind that i don't really have anyone that would let me know if i smelt bad.

So, is the thing with your belt that it's not fitted? i have read elsewhere that one ends up 'fscking the cage' and that it gets quite painful and annoying. Or, is it simply early days yet?

Connie
  23. Old Comment

Thanks, Connie. It looks like there's some real insight in sharing our experiences. Yes, everyone is different, but there's still so many I haven't tried yet which I might going to try when I read about other people's experiences.

Proud of my chastity belt, since it's secure I am pretty sure. But, couldn't wear it for a whole daylight yet, not speaking of overnight. Still have to figure out plenty of thinks.

How do you do with so many days without opening? Do you shower or take a bath often? Does it get smelly?
  24. Old Comment

Interesting!

The first playing with chastity for me was a Holy Trainer V2 in summer 2018, having bought it in June. Never went overnight, used the biggest ring. Then i went 53 days with regular cleaning and, latterly, openings to avoid sleep deprivation. Then the was a fortnight gap, then 41 days with more frequent and longer unlockings.

This time around i have managed about 66 days so far with stints of 14-21 days not opening. Nights have been hard, evidenced by my posting here at 0145, but i have had good sleep for the previous 9 nights.

It would appear each person is different. The experience i have of the HT so far is that it's pretty secure, i can't pull out, and reasonably comfortable. To try and combat the nighttime thing i have now got a smaller cage, HTv3 nano, and aim to transfer in a week or fortnight's time.

Jealous of your belt! Got no KH though. Currently at 9 days without unlocking and aiming to beat my current record of 22.

Thank you for the discussion, it's always interesting to read other's experiences with chastity. Have your travels taken you yet to chastity mansion? Fascinating stuff there...

Connie
  25. Old Comment

Very interesting indeed. I know there are different tube sizes of it. Ring-wise I have the smallest or second smallest one, so I am pretty sure it's not any loser than it needs to be. I ordered the nub version, with the smallest and seconds smallest ring, since they changed to design of the ring. So let's see.

I am not sure if having a tube too large might be counterproductive or helpful towards comfort, especially overnight. I do often awake earlier than usual with the holytrainer, but I don't have this painful ballpulling awaking I know from other devices.