Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 04-02-2019 at 02:58 PM by darkblue
Updated 08-14-2022 at 02:52 AM by darkblue

Thank you Fieldofbunnys for pimping my PM dares!

Edging, Teasing, and Denial

PM EDGE X and I will edge X times in a row (Max 5) as soon as possible.

PM DAYS X and I will add X days (Max 3) to an existing denial phase. A person can do this only once in a given phase. If I'm actually not in denial, this dare converts automatically to EDGE X.

Pain

PM PINCH X and I will pinch my nipple hard for X times (Max 10) as soon as possible.

PM SLAP X and I will slap my cock for X times (Max 10) as soon as posible.

Anal, and Other Insertions

PM ASS PLUG X and I will put in my buttplug for at least X minutes as soon as possible.

PM LOLLIPOP and I will stick a finger into my ass and lick it afterwards.

PM ANAL and I will do your anal dare as soon as possible.

PM SWEET ASS and I will push any fruits to your wishes into my ass, push them out and eat them, as soon as possible.

PM ENEMA X Y and I will give myself an enema of X liters, holding it for Y minutes (XMax 1 for now, YMax 30). This will need some time, and please just ask for it, if you really mean it.

PM URETHRA PLUG X and I will put in my urethra plug for at least X minutes as soon as possible.

Piss Play, and Bladder Control

PM WATER X (maximum 6) and I will drink 7 minus X cups of water and not pee for X hours.
(WATER 5 would mean I drink 2 cups of water, but not pee for 5 hours.
WATER 1 would mean I drink 6 cups of water, but not pee for 1 hour.) (thanks to Fieldofbunnys for the idea!) (Note: You're welcome >u<)

PM LEMONADE and I will drink a glass of my own pee as soon as possible.

PM DRIBBLE and I will pee a few drops fully dressed wherever I am when reading it.

PM POO and I will do your poo game as soon as possible. This may take a little longer, depending on the nature of your dare.

Other

PM ADD and I will add a PM dare of your choice to this list for one month (don't be too rude to me, I am a friendly person).

PM INCREASE and you may give one of my dares a new special thrill (As in edit/change) within my limits (marked in red letters; will last for one month and then fall back to default).

PM CRUEL and I will do a dare of your choice that is in my dislikes or comes nearer to my limits, without really reaching them.

PM TELL ME and I will answer one question to the full truth, of course within my few limits.

--------------------------------------------------

You may do whatever you like with received pics and reports.

Added PM dares by others:
Posted in Info
Views 1596 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is a really great PM dare list!
    You must be a genius ^u^
    Updated 04-02-2019 at 04:15 PM by Fieldofbunnys
  2. Old Comment
    Well, I had some help :-)