Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Dares by Kalade and unitman2

Posted 09-01-2014 at 03:14 PM by AnalGirl1

Okay slut.

get a your ropes and a long summerdress. It should not be one you can't look through but almost.
Wear high heels. Put a buttplug in your ass and a vib in your pussy and set it on low.
Don't wear any underwear. If you need to, wear a rope harness or a corsett.
Bound your legs above your knees, so that you can only make little steps, but the rope is not seen. Go for a walk in the city.
Take a bag with a white skirt and top with you, a bottle of water and if you feel safer a thong with a dark color or your C-string and perhaps your shelf bra.
After you walked an hour in your clothes, you are allowed to undress yourself and change into something more comfortable, if you do it outside in public. You can choose the spot, so you won't be seen easally.
After you undressed, go somewhere to have an loud noisy orgasm (if are not many people around). And don't forget to tell the world, what a useless horny slut you are.
Then put on your white top and skirt. Get the bottle of water and give yourself a cool refreshing shower so, your skirt and top are getting seethrough. Then go back home and remove your clothes in the hallway, before you entering your room.
And don't forget to remove your vib and buttplug before you enter.

Have fun and don't get caught masturbating in public!

greez
Kalade

Fuuuuhhhck ... this was a good dare!

Plugged and with a vib in my pussy I tied a good, sexy Karada (like this one: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/200H...y_18Sieben.jpg) to keep them in. I tied over my knees together, and all I wore was a yellow summer dress (just long enough to hide my knees) and red high heels (and my packed bag)
So I went window-shopping.
After more than one hour I reached a parking house. It was dark mostly, so I thought I will try to do it there.
I stood in the dark between two cars and took off my shoes, rope (not the karada) and finaly the dress. My heart was racing - I was standing naked in a parking house. I put the dress and rope in the handbag and sat down and started rubbing my pussy.
I put the vib on high and fucked my ass a little. I fingered my clit and after a pretty long time (10 minutes maybe - felt like 10 hours) I was close to an edge, when I heared a door, the light went on and I heared steps (far away). And I... was so afraid, and... kept going ... I don't know why , but the Situation was making me so hot. I came within one minute, hearing the footsteps come closer. This orgasm was so good! and I had to work so hard on not making a noice (or at least not to much). And the steps were so close now! I looked under the cars and saw feet just 3 cars away. Luckily he took that car and drave past me. Without noticing, I hope!
Woooow! that was crazy!
A minute later the light went off again and I opened my handbag. I put on a short thight white skirt and tight t-shirt. I took the 0,5l bottle of water and emptied it on my face and front body. .... "OMG why am I doing this?" - but I kept going.
I took my handbag and walked home. On my way home (about 15 minutes) I saw myself in a window-mirror. My skirt clenched to my tights - luckily not between my legs, but the t-shirt was so wet! I was able to see the rope pattern and my tits were so obvious! It was cold, and so my nipples were hard (was this the only reason? ^^) and visible, too.
On my way home I walked past about 20 people. A few looked straight away. But most of them (all men!^^) stared at me. 2 people said something like "you look nice" - i said "thanks" and went on. It was so humiliating and I blushed. But also this was so hot and so nice - I'm proud of my body and I become more and more proud of beeing a slutty girl sometimes So I liked this... somehow
Standing in front of my door, I took off the t-shirt, skirt, high heels, put them into my bag, and started to open my karada. ... this took timeeee... more than 5 minutes later (i thought this would become easier, but I was so afraid again... my neighbors!) I was free and took off my vib and plug. While searching for my key in my handbag I heared a door opening - but far away... So I stepped in and was so horny again

* I just read, I had to do a "loud noisy orgasm. And don't forget to tell the world, what a useless horny slut you are." - I totally forgot this. I'm really sorry. Feel free to punish me, if you feel like I deserved it or have to learn a lesson. Also please correct and punish me for bad english.

Thank you so much for this dare! Please send me more.

Kiss,
your Slut

unitman2:
Go to your backyard/somewhere secluded (this location should have an easily accessible bar/object that can hold up your weight if you were hanging from it) wearing whatever. Bring along honey, plenty of water w/ rags, duck tape, sandpaper, anal beads, and your largest vibrating dildo.

1.) Once you are at your location, strip naked and begin pouring honey on yourself (make sure you have enough such that it is dripping all over your body (you may avoid your head if you wish to)

2.) Now fasten a strong rope around the object that can hold up your body, make sure there is enough room that you can still get on it. Taking sandpaper and duck tape, tape the sandpaper at the base of the rope.

3.) Now get onto the rope such that the rope with slid between your butt and pussy lips. Once on the rope put in your beads and vibrator (turned on high of course) and begin sliding back and forth along the rope - time how long you can last

Once that is accomplished, you should use the water to clean yourself off.

IF you can't do the swinging rope thing, just tape the sandpaper to a rod or dildo and rub your crotch and bottom while your other toys are in.

Let me know how it goes.

Hey,
I skipped #1, but did #2 and 3 at a swing at nighttime. I used a bucket to get into the rope-loop and kicked it away, so i had no chance to stand up (but I couldn't stop myself from using my hands to lift weight). The Vibrator grinded DEEP into my pussy, but not ALL the way, so the sandpaper was not on my clit (lucky me!). The Anal Beads felt nice, but the sandpaper was really ... OUCH! my pussy and ass is still red and sore! That was really hard! Everytime I had to shift my weight it burned like hell!
The vibrator is really ... goood! and so after about 10 minutes I came. And fell off the rope in the same moment... I didn't realize what happened in the seconds, but then I was lying in the dirt, shivering from the orgasm, my pussy feeling so good and so painful!

Thank you so much for the dare! I would love to do more for you!

Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1199 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments