Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Open letter to someone I offended

Posted 09-22-2013 at 01:31 AM by MsX

Recently I was punished for having been rude to a pharmacist. Part of the punishment would have been going to apologise to her, but my disciplinarian has lifted this part of the punishment. I wanted to write an open letter to the lady in question so that everyone can share in my humiliation for my shameful behaviour.

-----

Dear Ma'am

I was in your pharmacy a while ago and I was rude to you. You were only doing your job and I was being arrogant and mocking you and I was even rude enough to call you stupid.

I am so sorry for having been so disrespectful to you. I should not have acted so shamefully. I embarrassed myself and only made myself look bad, not you.

I am sorry that I made you uncomfortable through my behaviour and that I upset you. It was unacceptable of me to have been so impolite.

I realise that I acted like a brat and not like a mature adult and I am sorry for behaving so badly. I would like to tell you about how I have attempted to atone for my rudeness.

I underwent a week of humiliation for what I did. This included being grounded, being made to stay naked at home, doing dirty chores, crawling through my house, writing lines with a pen that had been in my ass and no masturbation. It was a truly humiliating time and it was very effective because I knew I'd brought this upon myself.

I hope that my punishment moves you to forgive me for my brattiness. I am sincerely sorry for what I did to you.

Kind regards
MsX
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6479 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's a nice and very sincere letter. Well done.

Are you going to send/give it to her?
    If so, you might want to change the fact that every paragraph starts with 'I'. I don't want to nitpick or be mean, but it might make you look a little bit self centered. Change it up like this if you want:
    "A while ago I was in your pharmacy and.."
    "For what I did, I underwent a week of humiliation."
    Etc.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for commenting - I did not notice that, but you are right, it does make me look self-centred, which is exactly the behaviour which led to my punishment. I'm not planning to give it to her, mainly because public is in my limits, but I wanted it up here as a form of humiliation and to show that I am sorry.

This whole process has taught me a lot about humility. I have learnt that my actions affect others and that I do not have licence to behave like a brat. If I ever behave so disrespectfully again I hope to receive severe punishment.
  3. Old Comment
    Did you ever go back and apologize to both of the girls yet? If so how did they remember you, and how did they take it?
  4. Old Comment
    No, I ended up not doing that. My disciplinarian said I'd suffered enough. But next time I go to the pharmacy I will be sure to be very polite to them so that I don't have to endure another punishment like this one.
  5. Old Comment
    That's a well written letter. It can't have been easy sharing that.
  6. Old Comment
    Very lenient disciplinarian letting you be rude to someone and not even apologize to them. That would of been the very last thing id of had you do if I was disciplining you.
  7. Old Comment
    Chris, it really wasn't too easy, but it's part of my humiliation and punishment.

Shadow, he's definitely not lenient on me. I agree, I was expecting to be made to apologise, but I think he felt that I'd suffered a lot and it would suffice. I definitely had a rough time when I was grounded and endured a lot of pain, humiliation and loss of privileges.