Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Virus

Posted 09-08-2010 at 06:28 PM by loke

Ok so, you know how computers can get a virus by going on some sites? What if you go on those same sites using an PS 3, XBox 360 or Nintendo Wii, will those consoles get virused?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mowing

Posted 09-08-2010 at 12:27 PM by loke

Just one more full month of mowing season left, yay!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

im posting here because i have a sence of being unknown.

Posted 09-08-2010 at 07:06 AM by MasterPain

so yes this is going to be a little rant bare with me.

i live on my own and i do not have the meens to, so i rent out my extra rooms in my house to people i know, so that we all can make a livings on our own.

well now i picked up this one housemate, a friend of mine and i am well aware of his flaws and that he is one of the underbellies uppercrust of scum.

and while i am friends with him, just looking at his actions and such make me question why im still friends...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Experiments

Posted 09-08-2010 at 06:05 AM by CBanks185
Updated 09-25-2010 at 07:24 AM by CBanks185

This is based on a post in one of the forums. Anyway. You know how you sometimes wonder what effect certain things would have on someone? Well, i can be the ragdoll to find out.

For example: What do tissues taste like? Get me to find out. How long does it take for a pair of panties to burn up in a metal fireproof container? Get me to find out (using mine of course)

This is a tool for humiliation and discovery.
Just PM me about it anytime.
But be fast, i probably...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Keeping my mind busy

Posted 09-05-2010 at 06:38 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

The past few days have been a tad rough on me. I have been sick, there have been girl issues of multiple varieties, one of my friends is very depressed, schoolwork, and we have had issues with facilities here at school. Have they been the worst issues in my life? Not by any stretch. But it has been tough to think straight. In my opinion, music is the best remedy to all these issues. It just keeps my mind on straight and helps me to avoid these issues. Between that and writing, I have been able...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To a GD user

Posted 09-05-2010 at 03:49 PM by loke
Updated 09-05-2010 at 04:38 PM by loke

My patience is running low with you, thats it. It is a certain admin btw.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

I'm Sorry!

Posted 09-05-2010 at 08:54 AM by Tiger

I'm sorry Izzy for somehow insulting you by thinking you and someone else looked alike.

I'm sorry Angel for thinking you and someone else looked alike.

I'm sorry Leo for thinking you are really cute, have a great personality, and wanted to be your girlfriend. I will bother you no more.

I'm sorry Anjelen for calling you a slave and wanting to be your girlfriend.

I'm sorry everyone else for snapping at you, trying to talk about my feelings, and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized