Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

To Grow and Learn

Posted 11-20-2016 at 09:25 PM by techiegirl

I wrote an advertisement in the Master/Slave area on this site like a bagillion years ago. Okay, it was like a year, but so much can change during that year.

I've recently been debating writing a new ad, putting my name back out there since I'm single and ready to mingle. How do I even begin? How do I explain in a simple advertisement the changes I've felt in a year?

I read through my last ad, my only honest ad, and yes those were all things I believed to be true. I believed that I was a bottom, simple and easy. I believed that I wouldn't want to play with men anymore. I believed that my basic list was all I wanted in a relationship because I didn't know anything else.

Now? Fuck if I know. I've pushed myself in ways that I thought would break me. I have a dungeon that I play at and an amazing online play partner. I've loved and sobbed over broken hearts and shattered memories. How on earth can I sum up my BDSM experiences for an advertisement to strangers?

Do I even want to? It's an intimate thing, but rather vital to know a play partner's history. Is that something I want to explain to a stranger in the hopes that they won't think I'm cra cra and still wanna dominate me?

I have an incredible online play partner, amazing friends, and a lovely dungeon full of wonderful equipment and learning experiences. Anyone who might one day dominate me online would come from my rather close-knit group of friends. I don't fuck around when it comes to my submission so I would be his entirely. How could I then continue to do impact scenes with people other than my dominant? How could I continue with my current play partner?

Yes, having a dom is fucking awesome and I used to believe that I needed to constantly have an owner, but I think I'm doing just fine without one.
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Views 2073 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Rock on.. Techiegirl, you are awesome!
    For if you ever go for the possible future dom, just make it extra clear that you wish to incorporate your scenes and play partner. They are important to you. They are helping you grow too, right?
    Perhaps the future dom could get creative with those things with you?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by starbaby13 View Comment
    Rock on.. Techiegirl, you are awesome!
    For if you ever go for the possible future dom, just make it extra clear that you wish to incorporate your scenes and play partner. They are important to you. They are helping you grow too, right?
    Perhaps the future dom could get creative with those things with you?
    Maybe, I think my point was more than I don't have to have a dom to be happy and that what I'm doing now is more than enough