Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Niagara Falls: Custom Edge (and a bit more from our trip)

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

Mr-Lover-Lover snuck in and stole post number 120 on my AMA. He knew that we were going to be together and in a hotel, and so this is what he came up with:

I don't want her to know what to expect so she needs to be told to pack her bullet vibe and remote (don't forget fresh batteries), magic wand with the g-spot attachment, ropes long enough to bind her wrist to the hotel bed post, two pairs handcuffs, nipple clamps with the chain, ball gag, pink star crop, enema kit, anal bead, inflatable
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Butterfly Drawing: Custom Edge

Posted 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

Princess.Ashley was lucky poster number 160 on my AMA thread. Since I am her best friend, she didn't want me to have to edge, so she originally asked Asslvr if she could just allow me to cum. Of course, Asslvr couldn't allow that since it is against the rules, but he did finally agree to my easiest custom edge to date. Ashley requested that I:

Draw a butterfly on myself and then get myself to the edge. I was then allowed to cum.

So today, after a few hours of teasing me
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Learning my limits: Custom Edge

Posted 10-31-2014 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Jeff10145 who was the 80th poster on my ama.

The custom edge that he designed is as follows:

She will wear a short dress or skirt, get in her car and drive to a public area. She will roll down her windows and use her remote vibe to edge.

I was a bit nervous about this task when Sir talked to me about it, but we talked about it and agreed that it was something that I could handle. So he approved it.

I want to make the process
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

6 Minutes: Custom Edge

Posted 10-23-2014 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Madl for being lucky poster #60 on my ama. After a bit of talking with Asslvr he presented us with the following custom edge:

She will wear her vibrating nipple clamps and then alternate between 2 vibes (such as the magic wand and the bullet vibe) for one minute each on her clit while at the same time going in and out with her fingers. She will do this until each vibe has been used 3 times.

On the day that I went to do the task, I didn’t have my vibrating
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Posted 10-14-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:42 AM by Butterfly

CJLM managed to snag the 40th spot on my AMA thread. Because of this, she was allowed to design a custom edge for me to complete. She decided that she wanted one that Asslvr and I could do while we were visiting together. So, after some deliberations between the two of them, this is what they came up with:

She will wear her remote vibe in the truck while you are driving. You will start with the vibe on low for a short duration. Each time you will slowly increase the intensity and duration.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

My first performance - Custom Edge

Posted 09-06-2014 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

After SweetTeen so kindly suggested that my AMA thread needed to be spiced up, Asslvr decided to give every 20th poster with the chance to provide me with a custom edge (with his approval of course).

The winner of post #20, was ... (drum roll please) ... Popscorn!!!!

And after I spent some time goading him, and teasing him, and telling him I wasn't afraid, I found myself with the following instructions:

You are to play with yourself for 10 minutes over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges