Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Reports are pointless most of the time

Posted 02-19-2024 at 10:41 PM by Toybox

I feel like quite often I get tasks from people on here like, "Smack your ass 20 times then report back to me" I will do the task and then tell them, "Finished the task." I dont really know what you are expecting from a report. "My ass hurts." I just smacked it 20 times." Thats it. If the entirety of a report can be summarized in a single sentence there really is no need to send one, but some people on here I've talked to get disappointed (and in some cases mad) when...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Greeting Me

Posted 01-10-2024 at 11:49 PM by Toybox

I kind of want to test to see how many people who talk to me actually check and read my profile before sending me "conversations" consisting of "Hi" and "Hello" or just asking me to give them something. So, that being said from this point on if you want to address me in any conversation or hit me up to ask something it better start by insulting me, calling me depraved names, or minimizing my self worth down to just being nothing more than my mouth, tits, ass, and pussy....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spreading My Page

Posted 12-01-2023 at 11:09 AM by Toybox
Updated 12-01-2023 at 01:16 PM by Toybox

Was recently reading my post about how someone posted my Lovense link without me knowing on Ladies Exposed and it got me really horny again. I love the idea that people here are sending my toy links to be used. Considering I don't have pics here I wonder what they used as the exposed pic though. I kinda want it to happen more. It's really hot knowing someone is "leaking my page" and people are making accounts here just to say, "Hey slut. Found your profile link on _________. Strip naked...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

I Do Not Care About Your Tasks

Posted 11-27-2023 at 07:23 PM by Toybox

"Hi. I lost a bet and have to get 5 people to..."
"Hello. Would you like to make me wear..."
"I'm a sissy. Could you help me with..."

NO!

I do not care about your tasks. I do not care what you were dared to do. I do not care about whatever you are doing on Getdare. If you haven't talked to me before to get to know me or are a friend of mine then I don't fucking care and will not be a part of whatever stupid question you ask....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stop With The 20 Questions

Posted 08-21-2023 at 02:39 PM by Toybox
Updated 08-21-2023 at 02:43 PM by Toybox

I obviously cant speak for all women on GetDare, but guys, when we are in TorD Chat, you see us, then add to talk in a private conversation, we are not interested in playing 20 questions with you. I cannot tell you how many times guys will just add me to talk in private and then have conversations like this:

Them: Hi
Me: Hello
Them: How are you?
Me: I'm fine. You?
Them: Good. What brings you on?
Me: I'm just browsing, talking to friends
Them: Okay...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ladies.Exposed

Posted 05-10-2023 at 10:39 PM by Toybox

Had someone add me recently on my Lovense app. They told me they did not get the ID from Getdare, but from Ladies.Exposed instead. Little weird someone posted my link to a site like that without me knowing, but also its kinda hot if I'm being honest. Like someone here is telling the world, "Come play with this cunt. Anything is free game with her!" Know if only they would post my Verbal Degrade Me thread there too lol
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wish

Posted 05-09-2023 at 03:00 PM by Toybox

Does anyone here ever wish they could magically poof 3 people from GetDare into their room and just let them ravage you all at once or is that just me?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized