Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average.

The Contract Week 9

Posted 12-01-2018 at 10:51 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:57 PM by jane@

Monday
D and I had arranged to go for a drink after work to chat about the events of the weekend and last week
D came through to my office after 5 and seemed in excellent spirits.
She said ‘now TT you have been very good but I know you like to be bad so let’s pretend it’s like old times and your just bad - so bad - so strip now’. I hesitated D –it was still early - ‘now TT do it – it’s all good I am happy and you need a ‘treat’.

I did as I was told- when nude...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane on her desk at work_LI.jpg
Views:	1196
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	732  
Posted in The Contract
Old

Toothpaste Dare

Posted 11-05-2018 at 03:55 PM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

MasterMichaelNY sent this dare to me. And of course i complied.

“Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.”
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

cooking a sluts pussy

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:10 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-20-2018 at 02:15 PM by jane@

This was a dare I did recently but I wrote it up as a recipe for cooking a sluts pussy
its supposed to be funny but then that's up to you
Warning don't try this at home

('to person who set it)
You think this was mild/easy - well you obviously don’t have a pussy which is sensitive and burns when marinated in hot sauce and then cooked over a flame like a flamed burger!

anyway i have written it as a recipe as i though you would find it funny...
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Playful - Toys

Posted 03-04-2018 at 12:09 AM by lola.fox
Updated 05-13-2018 at 04:46 PM by lola.fox

I decided to try my hand at another journaling prompt since I enjoyed the writing for the previous prompt I did. Choosing my favorite toys was easy despite the fact that I have quite a selection to choose from. If you’re feeling bloggish but don’t know what to write about feel free to use this prompt too!

My Favorite Toys:

Hitachi - This was the first sex toy I’d ever felt intense pleasure from, despite owning numerous toys prior. I had a couple of rabbits that did nothing...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
Posted in Reports