Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sickness and Anal

Posted 07-31-2017 at 08:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two weeks I have had a bad cold which has turned into a bad cough and asthma. For this reason I haven't really felt like doing any anal with my new toys. I did, however, get to try them out one day when I was actually not feeling too bad.

I got a bright purple 6 inch dildo that is thicker than my current anal dildo, but thinner than my oral dildo. The one I use for oral is just a bit too big. I can get it in my ass but it takes a lot of easing it in. The new dildo is much...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Male Dice Truth Response

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:24 AM by tyragon123 (Added Bolding on Qs)

Just completed This Truth and felt like putting it here so I can come back to it later.

I rolled 5 so instead of rolling for 5 questions I rolled once to find which question to exclude.

Lvl1:
What color are your eyes? Hazel
What's your operating system(Windows 95, Mac OS)? Have a Win10 desktop and a MacOS laptop. Both serve their purposes. Prefer Windows.
What's your favorite band? Recently, Tash Sultana & Against The Current have been listened to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Truths
Old

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think im Bi try me out !

Posted 03-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by spongecake

hello dear readers im new to this site and iv been thinking about my sexuality resonantly and iv always been into girls but theirs a few things that keep popping up well iv conclude that i could not actually love another man but i do really really want to try out some "stuff" especially blow job ... some how nothing terns me on like the though of sucking cock.

could you please give me dares that are with in my limits that might be fun for me to try out

limits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

+sigh+

Posted 10-31-2010 at 01:36 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

School sucks ):
we have so many tests and they're so damn annoying to study for >.>
and plus, I have to try really hard not to procrastinate, and I get all stressed out, and being a sex addict I am, I masturbate all my frustrations away. S:

A funny thing happened a couple of days ago, I was masturbating, and apparantly, my jeans were too tight, because now I have a stupid blister on my finger from having my jeans rub on my finger too much while I was playing. How lame...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized