Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Blog of Bloggy Blogness

Rate this Entry

Wow... it's been a while...

Posted 12-19-2022 at 02:27 PM by Hammarling

Hi GD!
It's me! I'm back! After way way way too long!

What's been hapenning for me?
Lots!
I lost my job when covid shut down the travel industry. But was lucky enough to get a new one in July 2020, which i'm still at.
Since April 2020 i've been in a Ds relationship with a Sub. 2+ Years! It's been amazing, and they have taught me so much about myself and myself as a Dom. It's always surprising how much each Ds relationship can grow you and build your experience.
In general i've gotten my life into a much more stable and developed place. Ok i wish i had my own place, but maybe 2023 will be the year that comes together.

Why Am I Back?
Because GD is an awesome community! Or, it was. And i hope it still is.
I'm trying to get a few more kink friends into my life, so i can talk about kink topics more often. Can't exactly bring up my Ds dynamic in the office for advie. As well as find a space to maybe do some kink writing, maybe find one or two people to exchange tasks with. Who knows, i just want to be more active after a looooong time away.

Anything Else?
Not from me. I did wonder if GD had set-up a Discord but can't really see. I still love Movies, still try to video game, and like that non-kink chat alongside anything more "fun".
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 362 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back. I am glad that things are going well.

getDare does have a unofficial discord server. If you PM me I can try to get you the info.