Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Collared

Posted 12-18-2022 at 05:23 PM by Butterfly

I met my Dom in person earlier this month and one of my favorite moments of being together was when he presented me with my collar(s).

The first collar he gave to me on our first day together. It is a day collar. It is a gorgeous bracelet that has a very discreet, hidden meaning. It spells "mine" in morse code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221205_215013.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1042

I have worn it almost constantly since he presented it to me. I love it, and love feeling his presence with me at all times. It makes me feel love, cherished and his.

On our second day together, he took out my play collar. This one has made me super anxious because I am claustrophobic and I don't like things being around my neck. We chose a red leather collar, but we specifically had it made larger so that it was looser around my neck. It has the cutest little heart lock and we each hold a key (because long distance and safety).

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221205_211035.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1043

He puts it securely around my neck with me kneeling in front of him.

This one hits a bit differently. It makes me feel truly owned. I feel subby and (a tiny bit more ) compliant. It makes my heart speed up a bit to have it put on me.

This collar is going to be used each time we play, both in person and online.

It feels so great to be collared. To feel owned. To have physical reminders of his love and desire for me. I really am happy to be his.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 410 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like that it doesn't look tight, they usually look uncomfortable. And congrats
  2. Old Comment
    That's really awesome, I am so happy for you Miss! And your Dom is very lucky to own you!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I like that it doesn't look tight, they usually look uncomfortable. And congrats
    I can't handle the feeling of it being too tight. Even just wearing a hoodie around my neck drives me insane.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    That's really awesome, I am so happy for you Miss! And your Dom is very lucky to own you!
    Thank you my lovely little worm.