Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Is it even worth it?

Posted 12-11-2022 at 01:13 PM by Butterfly

*please note that this blog has been written over a few days and so it may be disjointed*

Is the pain even worth it?

I met my sloth this week. It was so magical (more blogs to come, most likely). We had 4 amazing days together. It exceeded all of my expectations.

I haven't felt this much of a spark with a Dom since I met Mr. Devious. It is so scary but wonderful. I loved every minute of our time together until ...

It was time to say goodbye.

There was a black cloud hanging over our heads for hours beforehand. It was the part I had been dreading even before I met him. After being in his arms, hearing him say he loves me in person, and laughing together, it was even harder than I imagined to think about him driving away. But time was flying and we were losing daylight.

It was time for him to go. I couldn't even watch. I had to turn away as he walked out the door. As soon as I heard the click, I collapsed into an ugly cry. My heart broke. I needed my slothy back.

I had a few moments that I regretted meeting him. It just hurt so much. I was so sad.

Or course I didn't meant that. After a few days, I still have a sloth sized hole in my heart (and my bed) but I also know that I absolutely wouldn't trade meeting him for the world.

Long distance sucks. Timezones suck. But the connection and the love is very much worth it. But missing him still sucks.

I'll be back home in a few days. We will readjust but going back to online play after feeling his hands on me is going to be hard. Going back to online aftercare after having him cuddle me while I float back to work is going to be terrible.

Hmpf. I don't wanna ....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 428 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gosh, I know what you mean. It is a harsh readjustment for sure. I hope you feel better. Hopefully you two will see each other soon!
  2. Old Comment
    All the good experiences we choose to get in life are always worth it, it's not worth looking back and questioning them, enjoy them while they are there and deal with the pain once it's time to, it's the cycle of life and it applies to everything, like having a pet that eventually leaves you or dies, only thing that matters is knowing that you really wanted that thing when you were enjoying it, and fully enjoying the moment in the present.
  3. Old Comment
    I'm a bit selfishly glad I'm not the only one who quickly allows myself to experience this kind of feeling on this site, I thought I was being too intense, you made me feel kinda valide.