Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

The worst

Posted 12-04-2022 at 12:56 PM by Butterfly

There's this man I met ... he's the worst! He likes to torture me, tease me, make me blush and squirm. He pushes me and gets in my head. He uses my thoughts, likes, desires against me. He is the absolute worst! But I have enjoyed every minute with him.

I have spent the last 2.5 months getting to know, exploring with and falling in love with this amazing man. Tomorrow, literally 24 hours from now, I get to meet him in person. I am flying across the country tomorrow and I get to be in his arms, and spend 4 days with him!

I am a bundle of overwhelming emotion. I am nervous, anxious, excited and overcome with love.

I really have nothing more to say, I just needed to let this out before I explode!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 431 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congrats, I hope you enjoy your time together, that's adorable.
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like you are in for an adventure
    Posted 12-04-2022 at 06:47 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Habe funktioniert, Butterfly