Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn in New Zealand. So we’re talking 21 degrees Celsius or more, no wind, mostly clear skies. I’m just getting ready to go now, I’m wearing the microkini because it’s been sitting unused for a few weeks and winter is coming so this might be the last chance I get to wear it this season. I’m also putting on my beach wrap skirt, but just to wear it as I walk to and from my car [yes I walked to my car wearing a microkini bra].

I got out of my car, grabbed my towel, iPhone and drink bottle then walked around the beach to the nudist beach spot at the far end. I could see some people close to cliff rocks about 100m further east of where I was standing. I couldn’t really count how many people because they were lying down, but maybe three groups of maybe a couple each? [honestly, I didn’t want to stare, they were possibly naked, and I wasn’t… yet]. Now I’ve been at the beach a while, I think the nudist beach is called Breaker Bay? Anyway, the trip here was quiet, its a back road along the south coast of Wellington. When I got there, there were a few cars already parked here. Not everyone who parks here by the beach is going to the beach, there are also walk-ways up over the hill line behind the beach. [Just a side note, one of my friends was walking along the hill line behind the nudist beach last year and she told me she saw a man on the ground watching with binoculars].

Honestly, the sun was better on the beach than where the other people were [I assume those people were by the hill line because it was more secluded], so I laid down stuff down about 10 metres from the tide and then turned towards the groups by the rocks. I removed the beach wrap, so I was just in my tacky microkini. It was warm, so I decided to have a bit of a swim in the sea... I was about waist deep in the water and the slutty thought occurred to me that I could remove my swimwear in the sea and walk to shore naked. I dunked myself under the waves and removed my top and bottoms and hid them in my closed hands when I walked back to shore. I did feel aroused by exposing myself like this and my curiously got the better of me, I had to look over to see the other nudist bathers reactions. I was taken aback to see most of them were already sitting up and looking back at me. That was a huge turn on and I think my face must have flushed red. This wasn’t a sex task though, I was meant to sun bathe, so I did. I got my phone out and listened to a podcast, laying on my back for around 25 minutes. Then I rolled over onto my front and I was just watching the waves and getting turned on.

When I decided to leave, I sat up and had another look to see if anyone was still there. To my surprise, a group of nudist sunbathers were around 10 metres behind me, slightly to one side. I stood up and gave them a good show of my naked body doing some yoga stretches, before putting my microkini on and gathering my things. I walked directly towards them and said “nice day for it ay?” and they politely all replied “yes it is”.

I know this is a bit of a cheat, it’s a nudist beach and everyone else was naked too but public exposure can be illegal, and I didn’t want to end my weekend with a huge fine or worse, but it was a huge turn on. I felt horny and edged in my car. I had to cum so I messaged a sex contact for some fun later the same day.

Next Task: Stops at 60...Training length - after passing the final exam, how long do the rules apply to you? [1 week - you are already a good enough slut]
I feel like I might have dodged a bullet on this one.

Views 2521 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another great well-detailed report! I think I'm a little bit jealous of those who got to enjoy your show
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Another great well-detailed report! I think I'm a little bit jealous of those who got to enjoy your show
    Thanks, it was fun doing this task in a more acceptable environment. I might even go back.
  3. Old Comment
    A lovely day out none the less
  4. Old Comment
    I don't think you cheated with the nudist beach. People often forget to take the laws into account when making dares. We want you free and slutty, not in trouble or prison.

Hmm, did you forget to ask for the sun cream rubbing?

The last paragraph scared me a bit: your sluttiness is going to end? I hope not!
  5. Old Comment
    Really enjoyed hearing about sexy beach trip. Glad you got to relax a bit after your hard work so far and impressed you chose to wear minimal clothing to get there.

Part of me did wish you'd have gotten the date to pierce your nipple or clit, but enjoyed this none the less. ��