Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me to come to me instead, and only me." What was he asking me for? I didn't matter at that moment. "Yes!", I cried out as he gave me my first orgasm. Still, in spasm Jim was reluctant: "Promise me!". Quickly I responded, just to have him not stop my joy: "Yes, I promise!". I nearly shouted it, while he was showing me more potential of heaven. My rocket had not only lifted off, it still accelerated and reached new peaks, height after height. Because I didn't have to do anything myself, I could totally relax into the sensations. My held wrists added a kind of helplessness which seemed to add to my arousal. I had never tried such things before myself. Jim didn't drop new demands: "And you will do as I tell you, understood?!" I was still in heaven, no reason to distrust him: "Yes! Yes! Anything you want! But please, keep it on."

I had no clue how long my journey to space took, I only remember the happy exhaustion when I sank into Jim's arm. I was very sleepy. He remembered me of all my promises I had made to him and made sure I took them as sincere as he wanted. Then he covered me with a blanket, exchanged the music for a gentle, male voice and embrace me in a spoon position. The man spoke calm but intense, accompanied by some atmospheric sounds in the background. It told me to relax. To inhale and exhale. I felt safe and sleepy, so I didn't get the rest of the words as the voice continued to address me.

When I woke up, Jim started a serious talk with me. Again he reminded me of my promise not to pleasure myself but come to him. With the first experience I had just made with him I was very willed to do him that favor. Indeed I was keen to, and not touching myself was a low price to pay, especially since I initially didn't want to do it myself anyway. The next order Jim gave me was a bit harsher. He told me I had to wait the whole week to come back to him. Instead, I had to listen to a file once during the day as well as when going to bed. It was that gentle male voice I remembered. As I didn't want to lose my orgasm boy, I did as he had told me.

One week later I visited Jim again, already excited about the repetition of his skilled handicraft. I had already longed for it since right after the first time, but I was reasonable enough to wait. I had also listened to the file as he had told me. Since I was curious, I had listened to it once more with a more conscious ear on the words. Nearly two-third of the whole long track was a smooth talk into relaxation and being open. The last third contained orders not to orgasm without permission anymore. Never in fact. Statements about how I wanted it, and that my body would not be able to orgasm anymore, always remaining right at the edge as long as I received such pleasure. The voice added I was naturally aroused all the time. But I didn't believe this bullshit. Hot time, summer in the city, cool cat, looking for a kitty. That's what it was.

Jim used a similar setup as for the first time, but was much quicker to hold, tease and bring me up in sensation. I was glad he didn't test my patience as much this time. He met quite the speed I wanted and quickly drove me off to intense waves. When I was close to another orgasm, I already anticipated it. But it didn't come. Jim hadn't stopped, but instead of having that magnificent shiver through my whole body, that I had longed for seven days, my body heated up. I became even more aroused, up to edging towards an even higher orgasm. I felt the wave coming, but it never hit me. How did he do that? Damn it, another wave I had missed. The more Jim drove me up, the more I was desperate to come. But what could I do? After the fourth edge, I had an idea: "May I come?". Jim replied instantly and harshly: "No.". It hit me like a stone. Damn jerk! And still, I melted in his hands, raged about his denial of permission at the same time. I begged him: "Please! May I come, please?". Jim didn't reply, so I kept on asking him: "Please, may I come, please? Please, please, please. I'll do anything you want." Again, I had hit a spot, because he answered as if he had waited for this: "Call me 'Master'. And promise me to obey me." I hesitated while he still drove pleasure via his hand between my legs. I moaned as I missed just another wave. It made me want to cry, that I wanted it so badly but didn't seem to get it on my will. I felt I had no choice. "Alright. Alright.", I gasped, "Please, may I come, Master. Please! I promise to obey you. Whatever you want, Master." Jim's reply was simple this time: "You may come once, slave." Finally, the next wave I felt coming, I spasmed and came. It felt even better than any orgasm I had our first time. It wasn't more intense, but the shame of my concession made it hot somehow. I turned around and saw how Jim smiled at me. The indication I had pleased him satisfied me, though physically it was quite the contrary.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 3133 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You do an incredible job of extended the scene without being completely repetitive. I've seen a lot of clumsily written begging and pleading (and have done so myself!) because there is only one thing the person wants and only so many ways to ask for it. I think you did that part very well.

Interestingly, even though I like the idea of being tricked, or a powerful person having the tables turned on them, I didn't like it as much here. I'm not really sure why. I guess I just associated her as a Domme based on the early part of the story and when it flipped, it didn't fit my vision of her.

Still, a fun read overall, as most of your stories have been! I have several to go, but am having fun reading one or two most evenings.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for the compliments. I go with the line 'Your kink isn't my kink, but that's alright.', and try to pick up several kinks that are not necessarily in the middle of my interests. So I don't expect every of my stories to work for everyone, especially since even style and quality differ all the time.

Such feedback gives me drive to keep the writing on. Thank you for that.
  3. Old Comment
    Why you no tell me?!.. haha!

Ok, I get why you dedicated this to me. But what you didn't know. I did this (without the hypno unfortunately) with my ex. And she was exactly like that. Well a bit more furious and literally tied up. I wouldn't let her orgasm for hours. Sometimes I accidentally let her over the edge and withdrew too late, and this ruined her orgasm. Boy was she furious!
    Did I have any orgasms those nights? Hah.. why would I.

This actually feels like you read our minds back then But she is only three years younger than me

God, someone's cock got hard!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN
    God, someone's cock got hard!!!
    Because I wanted it to be a little surprise to be discovered by you.

I am happy you enjoyed it. Didn't know you had already made a similar experience.