Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Birthday Spoils - Part 1

Posted 09-05-2021 at 12:49 PM by Butterfly
Updated 09-05-2021 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

On Wednesday I celebrated my 32nd birthday (or, for those who know me as a little, know that I consider myself 5!).

This year, to celebrate my birthday, I opened a thread on getDare, to send birthday joy in the form of cards and post cards to getDare members who were willing to share their addresses. 7 people responded in the thread, and I of course sent out some cards to some of my own getDare contacts as well for a total of 15!

I did receive a few in return as well. Most notably was a super endearing card from my friend Bluetooth. It was a Frozen themed birthday card with a #5 badge for me to wear for my 5th birthday! Also, when I opened the card, it had two butterflies which flew out at me.

My mom also sent me a birthday card (she lives 40 hours away from me) which was filled with a glitter explosion!

Jaro sent me a care package for my birthday as well. It arrived super early and he made me wait to open it (yes, I grumped about this ... I am NOT very patient!). But finally on the eve of my birthday we had a video chat and I was able to open it with him. He spoiled me rotten!

He had sent me some delicious cookies and candy, the most beautiful and softest butterfly stuffy (and it's pink!!!), a diamond art craft kit, nipple stretchers and a little envelope which had a nsfw photo of him in it. But the best gift of all was actually a photo of the two of us (and one of us with Mr. Devious) from when he visited us two years ago.

After our video chat, I was meant to have a date with Sir where we watched an episode of 'House' but 10 minutes in and I passed out on the couch. I was a sleepy Butterfly.

The next morning, I woke up to lots of Birthday love and Jaro surprised me again by singing and playing Happy Birthday to me on the piano as well as playing for me 'I just can't wait to be King' on the piano. it was so sweet.

I then got to go have breakfast with my favorite toddler. We wore matching tutus and I wore a crown and she wore kitty ears. It was such a fun outting! I then got spoiled by her mom (my bestie) afterwards.

I had a quiet afternoon to myself as the rest of my partners were either sleeping (timezones - ugh!) or working and I even had a birthday nap which was nice.

When Sarge woke up, we had a phone call and he revealed to me that on top of the Slothicorn stuffy that he had already sent me the week before (which was so perfect and adorable!!!) that he also wanted to give me something a bit more practicable and so he had purchased me one month of Nitro for Discord. I am not super technical so really this just means that I get to use funner emojis. We also set plans for our Birthday play session for later that night.

Mr. Devious came home with balloons - a giant unicorn - and dinner, and we ate together in bed. He also let me open up my presents. He had picked out a gorgeous bottle of perfume for me, a niffler figurine AND ANOTHER slothicorn!!!! Which is so funny, but I love that I now have two. I am going to bring one to work and keep one at home.

I had really been missing my Gerbil over the past few weeks. He has been extremely busy, his family has been sick, work has been crazy, and their state has been in lockdown again, so we haven't had a lot of time to connect on the phone. But he made extra effort to make time for a phone call with me for my Birthday. I was so grateful to hear his voice and just spend a bit of time chatting with him.

After some packing (Mr. Devious and I were getting ready for a hotel trip - more details in part 2), it was time for my Birthday play session with Sir. Sir had let me choose the parameters for the session, but I wanted to keep it a surprise. I had just asked for some pain/torture, maybe some anal, some nipple play and some flogging. However, I got a new paddle recently and so he had decided that maybe we could switch that out and give it a try.

Sir had me start by warming myself up with my fingers. I stroked my clit gently with two fingers, first by going up and down and then slowly transitioning to little circles. As my moans began to get louder, and I started to get more turned on, Sir could tell that I was ready for a bit of pain. He had me grab the clamps that I had picked out - my favorite pair - the clover clamps.

My breathe caught as I put them on and I felt their bite. I love the pinch of the clamps on my tender nipples. It is like a a direct line to my clit. I was squirming, ready to turn the vibe on between my legs. Thankfully Sir had the same idea. He instructed me to edge myself 3 times, counting each one and thanking him.

The vibe felt so good on my pulsing clit. I didn't hold it directly on my clit at first. I started just south of my clit, teasing the underside, slowly sliding up and down until my sensitive clit was used to the overwhelming sensation of the wand. Once I held it in place, it didn't take me too long to get to the edge - "One. Thank you Sir" and I was rewarded with a "Good Girl". I continued in the same fashion two more times, counting each one out for Sir.

After the third, I was told to use my new leather paddle to hit my inner thighs 3 times each, counting each one. This paddle is so freaking delicious. The snap! Oh, my! I love my impact to be stingy and this is definitely stingy. And the noise it makes it is so echoey and just adds to the heightened sensation. I think it is a new favorite.

Another three edges. This time they came a lot harder and faster. There was no teasing involved. I held the vibe directly on my clit and within seconds I was feeling the wave of the edge come over me. "Four .... Five ..... Six .... Thank you Sir".

Another three snaps of the paddle on each thigh. Mmmmmm. I wanted more.

Time to put in the plug. It has been a long time since I have done any anal and I have been pretty sick over the last month so I didn't want to push myself too hard, so I had chosen just my small pink plug since I know it is rather small, it is nice and soft and smooth and it is familiar and comfortable. I know I can handle it at the best of times.

That being said, even this small plug felt tight inside my ass. Thank goodness I was so turned on because I needed the help. Once it slid in, it felt really good. Sir then asked how many more edges I thought I should do. I am not a huge fan of being asked this, but I answered like a good girl - 3. I knew that with the addition of the plug, the edges were going to be incredibly intense.

Thankfully Sir broke them into groups of one, instead of doing them all together.

I edged pretty quickly as I felt my muscles contract around the plug. "Seven. Thank you Sir"

This time I was to hit each thigh only twice.

The next edge came even quicker, despite the break. I was starting to get desperate. I wanted to beg Sir to let me cum but I had told him that I could edge 3 more times and so I held back. I stopped the vibe and breathed for a second before saying "Eight. Thank you Sir"

Another two hits.

Thank God - time for the last edge. And then he gave me the instructions .....

Gah .... Sir has this evil game. He likes to make me hold my edges. He told me I would get to the edge and then he would count me down from 5 before I would be allowed to cum. He assured me that because it was my Birthday, I wouldn't receive a consequence this time if I couldn't make it the whole 5 seconds, but that I still needed to try my best.

I took a deep breath and started the vibe. It didn't take long and I was saying "Edge"
CUM!!!

Continued in part 2
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 823 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pretty intense. Thanks for the incredible description. Now to part 2
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like you are well loved all around!

Fantastic report was a great read! I hop jaro gets a reward or punishment for those stretchers
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Comment
    Sounds like you are well loved all around!

Fantastic report was a great read! I hop jaro gets a reward or punishment for those stretchers
    His reward or punishment will be to one day experience them for himself when he comes to visit me next.