Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > b69

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 07-28-2016 at 05:03 AM by b69
Updated 08-04-2021 at 09:12 AM by b69 (Added)

Adding the following from Pain Slut Joe:

PM DARES

- If you have suggestions to modify or add, please PM me

- 2 dares per person per day unless You are on my friends list -- then 3 dares per day max.

- Dares must be given by PM unless we are Friends, then they can be given in chat as well

BUST - (THANKS to CASSANDRA for this addition!!!) I will complete one part of the White Boy Cock Hero BBC Edition Ballbusting BBC on Xhamster three parts series (can't post the link because of the nudity in the clip. If interested, feel free to contact me if you can't find it), starting with part 1, then part 3, then part 2, then part 1 again, and so forth.

PINS X, Y: I will put X (please specify X, max 8) clothespins on the desired body part and leave them for Y minutes (max 10)

PINS ON/OFF I will put one clothes pin on each nipple and pull them off simultaneously without opening them 15 times

PEG SWAPPING N Where N = (<10 for minutes) for clothespins on nipples, switching them to the opposite side each minute

BAD PUPPY X I will bust both my balls X times with a wooden spoon (X < 25).

BAD PUPPY X - LEVEL UP I will bust both my balls X times with a wooden spoon (X < 20) with balls tied separately with a shoe lace and cock fully erect. This can only be given as a punishment or friends as it is most intense; busting with skin pulled so tight causes an intense sting....

SQUEEZE X I will squeeze both balls hard and hold 3 seconds before releasing (X < 21).

SPANK X, Y I will spank X (body part) with a wooden spoon Y times (Y < 40)

PINK BELLY X I will slap my belly with the flat side of a hairbrush with a good loud <smak> X times (X max 25). ( MLst difficult for me to do this because of privacy, so cannot guarantee how long it will take me to do it if given.)

EDGE X X = number of times in one set; X = max 5 times; will not accept more than once per day per person

NO TOUCH X I will not touch my C&B for X hours (X < 12) except to pee or sanitation

HUMILIATION POSITION I will kneel naked, hands spreading cheeks wide apart, forehead touching floor for 5 minutes.

HUMILIATION POSITION - LEVEL UP I will kneel naked, hands spreading cheeks wide apart, forehead touching floor, with 5 clothes pins on each ball, 5 pins on my cock and 2 on each nipple for 5 minutes (reserved for a punishment and for friends)

DOOR KNOB I will kneel naked, hands behind my head with a door knob in my mouth for 5 minutes

DOOR KNOB - LEVEL UP I will kneel naked, hands behind my head, with 5 clothes pins on each ball, 5 pins on my cock and 2 on each nipple with a door knob in my mouth for 5 minutes (reserved for a punishment and for friends)

DRINK UP will drink 6-8 ounces of my morning pee and will not rinse my mouth for a minimum of 30 minutes

DRINK UP - LEVEL UP will drink my morning pee in its entirety holding each mouthful for 5 seconds before swallowing and will not rinse my mouth for a minimum of 30 minutes

DENIED: adds 1 day denial. Only 1 post per person per day.

MILKING (reserved as a punishment and for use by [sadistic] friends only): 4 edges, followed by "milking out" @ 1 tablespoon of cum, hold in mouth; edge again, swallow. If I happen to be denied when receiving this dare, i will complete as soon as possible.

Normal PM Dares:

My Queen, Miss CC, must approve any new PM Dare(s). Miss CC may also approve any edits or reductions accordingly. My Queen, Miss CC shall decide any two dares that conflict with each other.

Max 2 PM Dare(s), per person a Day. Also, no PM Dares accepted on the weekend or during US holiday(s).

PM me EDGE – X and I will add X edges that need to be done before I can cum again.
Max 10.

PM me BLOW and I will give my dildo (equivalent) a blowjob for 5 mins, add EDGE and I'll edge at the same time.

PM me BUZZ - X and I will hold my massager on my cock for X minutes even if I cum, I will continue until the time is up.
Max 5

PM me NIPPLES – X and I will clamp my nipples for X minutes.
Max 15.

PM me BITE - X and I will take a clothespin and open and close it over and over on any of these that you choose. (Cock, cock head, sack, left or right nipple) for X amount of times. If no choice made, it will defer to cock and nipples.
Max 50

PM me CROWN - X and I will line clamps all around the head of my cock for X minutes.
Max 10

PM me PEGS - X and I will put that many pegs on my balls for X minutes.
Max 10 both

PM me ICE – and I will put some ice cubes down my underwear until they melt.

PM me DOGGY - and I'll strip, put on collar and leash and act like a dog for 15 minutes.

PM me DOG PEE and I will pee like a male dog, naked on hands and knees with leg cocked.

PM me PEG TONGUE - and I will put a peg on my tongue for a max of 5 min.

PM me PUNISH and I'll ask my MISS to punish me (You can suggest a punishment if you wish, but will be up to Miss CC to decide).

PM me NAKED and next time I'm home alone I must be naked, I can't close and curtains or blinds.

PM me SIT X and I'll pee sitting on toilet backwards x times.
Max 1 day

PM me RULE and up to 5 rules within my limits and I have to keep them for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 7 days. My queen, Miss CC, must approve any proposed rules.

PM me DANCE and I'll dance naked to the song of my Queen's choice.

PM me PANTIES and I'll change into panties as soon as I can and keep them on for as long as you want (up to a day).

PM me PANTIE EDGE and I will edge wearing panties.

PM me PASTED X and I will cover my balls in toothpaste for X minutes (max 10).

PM me COMMANDO and I'll take my underwear off within 5 minutes and be commando for rest of the day.

PM me BATTLESHIP and I'll play a game of battleship http://en.battleship-game.org/ against you. You can set the stakes within my limits (I'll start at a disadvantage for girls).

PM me SUCK and I'll suck my thumb for 10 minutes.

PM OUTSIDE and next time I need to pee, I'll do it outside.

PM me WALL SIT and I will do a 2 minute long wall sit for you.
Max 5 a day from all users.

PM me ICE NIPS and I will put ice cubes on my nipples until they melt.

PM me EXERCISE and I will add 10 minutes to my next workout.

PM me PLANK and I will do a 1 minute long plan for you.
Max 5 a day from all users.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1075 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Carefull, your inbox may get full of PM's

Sir.