Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My views on submission over time ... four :P

Posted 09-15-2014 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

After reading blogs by Mandi, Happyme and Rosebrat, I have decided to continue the trend with my own thoughts ...

Discovering D/s
When I was 16, I was watching CSI and there was an episode about a man who died at a BDSM club. Seeing some of the aspects of BDSM, really turned me on, and I realized that it was something that I was interested in. I did a lot of research and fantasizing.

However, every time I thought about submitting to somebody, I pictured the physical
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

Posted 09-14-2014 at 09:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today was the last time that I will have a chance to use my wand and be really noisy until after I return from my trip, so we decided to have some extra fun.

Sir had me tie both of my legs to the end of the bed, spread wide, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I had already inserted my vibrating inflatable plug, and Sir had me put on my nipple clamps. I then had both ends of a scarf tied to the headboard, so that it formed a loop. I handcuffed one hand, turned the plug on low, put
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

My first performance - Custom Edge

Posted 09-06-2014 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

After SweetTeen so kindly suggested that my AMA thread needed to be spiced up, Asslvr decided to give every 20th poster with the chance to provide me with a custom edge (with his approval of course).

The winner of post #20, was ... (drum roll please) ... Popscorn!!!!

And after I spent some time goading him, and teasing him, and telling him I wasn't afraid, I found myself with the following instructions:

You are to play with yourself for 10 minutes over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits and Toys List

Posted 08-24-2014 at 10:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-14-2015 at 12:24 PM by Butterfly

Somebody brought to my attention that I didn't have this posted anywhere, so here it is:

💕Loves
- Edging
- Bondage
- Anal plugs
- Toys
- Nipple clamps (nipple pain)
- Ice
- Flogging
- Spanking

❤Likes
- Nipple pain
- Anal sex
- Control - all kinds
- Multiple orgasms
- Enemas

💘Dislikes
- Spanking
- Toothpaste
- Not being allowed to cum at the end
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

My First Punishment

Posted 08-22-2014 at 11:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:48 AM by Butterfly

If you read my recent blog about my bracelet, you will understand that it is very very important to me. It is also a rule, that I must wear it everyday.

That being said, the moment that I realized that I forgot my bracelet at home on my night stand, was a very sad and disappointing moment. I was on the phone with Sir when I realized it, and I almost wanted to cry. I was so angry at myself for forgetting, I was sad that I wouldn't have a piece of him with me that day, I was disappointed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Erotic Writing - Sharing my first story

Posted 08-17-2014 at 06:26 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:49 AM by Butterfly

I have always enjoyed writing. When I was in elementary school, I would write short stories for the kids that I babysat. In high school, I loved English class and started to write some poetry.

Earlier this year, I decided that I wanted to try and write some erotic fiction. I was very intimidated at first, but I loved the thought of turning somebody on through my words alone.

It also helped me gain some confidence when it came to talking about sex, and using certain sexual
A Butterfly Princess <3