Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Life update: Finally some good to end the year

Posted 11-12-2022 at 11:55 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It has been a pretty bumpy ride through 2022 but things are really looking up over the last few months. Lots of excitement happening here, and that is keeping me super busy. A few updates:

6 years with Jaro
Jaro and I are celebrating 6 years together this weekend. We are currently in the middle of 24 hours of TPE (of course with timezones and being online only, we really just did the best we could). I still can't believe I have owned my worm for 6 years. This really has been an
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

500th Blog

Posted 10-23-2022 at 04:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I really can't believe that I am sitting here writing my 500th blog! Ps. That is the most amount ever written by one single person on here. I have been thinking about the topic of this blog for the last few months as I realized that it was approaching. After 500 blogs I struggled to think of a topic that was special, and so I reached out to all of getDare, inviting you to help me choose what to write about. I created an AMA and received some fantastic contributions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81
What was the first
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Baggage

Posted 09-30-2022 at 12:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sometimes life sucks. We all go through shit and even when we come out the other side, we can be banged up, bruised and scarred. This all turns into the baggage that we carry with us every day.

Not only do we have the baggage from our pasts, but we all have everyday life things that complicate things for us. Maybe it is school, work, friends and family, health, etc.

Normally
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Collection of my writing

Posted 09-28-2022 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Fiction - My erotic short stories

Non-Fiction - My real life play reports

A Fun Play Session - Edging

Race to 50 Edges

Playtime Reports
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Edge Play: Being Risky

Posted 09-14-2022 at 05:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This blog was inspired by a conversation in the comments section of another recently posted blog.

I want to talk about edge play.

Edge play, like most terms, can be different for everybody. However, I would define it as playing with something that is super risky, or close to the boundaries of what would be defined as "taboo" even to the majority of kinksters. Some examples I would include would be:
  • rape play
  • breath play
  • knife play
  • needles, piercings or
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Shit happens ....

Posted 08-11-2022 at 01:59 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*This blog is NOT about anal!*

For the past two weeks I have been exploring with a new sub. Empty is super sweet, incredibly adorable and dare I say - a bigger brat that me!

At the beginning of the week we added some starter rules and things have been pretty exciting. A slow build ...

Although we did a small little chat play session last week, and we have spoken on the phone a few times, we hadn't had an official play session yet. Today was the day!
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thoughts on being collared

Posted 07-03-2022 at 05:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Collars have always been kind of tricky for me. I am claustrophobic and so the thought of having something around my neck is terrible. In the past we have gotten around this by using a bracelet or a regular necklace. Mr. Devious also once bought me a chain collar that is pretty loose and had a heart lock on it. Very cute, and a bit symbolic. I was able to wear that during play to try and help shift my mindset so that I could submit easier.

But the thought of "being collared"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized