Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
My Submission to Asslvr
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Subtober

Posted 09-30-2018 at 06:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Lately I have been in a very Dommey headspace. I have a full time sub (Jaro) as well as a few casual play partners that I Top with. It seems that every time I turn around there is somebody new who I am bossing around.

I love being a Domme. I love being toppy, but at the same time, my subby side has been severely neglected the past few months. I crave that submission. I crave giving up control. I need it. I want it.

And while I am being Dommey, it is hard for me to get
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Subby/Little Ideas

Posted 08-24-2018 at 06:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am both a little and a submissive. I have been struggling lately to give in and slip into both of these roles. My dominant side seems to be taking over.

So I decided to post a few inspirational ideas/fantasies that could potentially help me get in the mood. All of these things just make me melt inside, either from littleness or subbyness.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hold-your-pee-avoid-making-impulsive-decisions.w1456.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	649  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Meeting TheBrat Part 2: Glitter Spanking

Posted 08-23-2018 at 10:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This is the blog that I have been most excited about writing about: My glitter spanking!

It is something that has been on my bucket list for a long time and we just didn't seem to have the opportunity to do it (we were NOT doing it in our own home). But right before we left on vacation, Mr. Devious went to the store and bought 9 bottles of glitter. (we didn't want to have too little :P).

As kinky part of our vacation was winding down, I was starting to think that we wouldn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Subby Day <3

Posted 08-22-2018 at 03:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I woke up this morning, my first morning alone for over a month, to a message from Mr. Devious. It said:

Quote:
Good morning sweetie.
So, a few things for today...

1. Wear your collar
2. Ask to pee
3. You have 100 edges to do before you are allowed to cum at all.
4. You must spend 1hr with your favorite glass bumpy dildo in your pussy.
5. You must spend a combined 30 minutes with the wand on high on your clit.
6. You must spend 1hr with
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Meeting TheBrat Part 1

Posted 08-12-2018 at 05:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

After we were done at the kink convention, we started the 6 hour drive back to Canada. We were headed to Niagara Falls to meet TheBrat and her partner K.

The drive went really well and I wasn't nervous at all. Although I was a little sad we were leaving the convention. I managed to sleep on the way while Mr. Devious drove.

Since the roads are a lot nicer in Pennsylvania and New York State than they are in Michigan, I didn't have to worry about getting car sick, so Mr.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180729_215403.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	643   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180729_220144.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	644  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kink Convention Part 3

Posted 08-11-2018 at 10:17 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-11-2018 at 10:30 AM by Butterfly

After we watched the beautiful Heart get tied up, we went to get ready for the little dive in movie.

Again, most of the people in the pool were naked, but I chose to wear my swimsuit. I still am not comfortable being naked in front of others. Shadow, M, and Central all came with us as well, but they didn't come in the water. Instead they sat on the edge and played with me while I was in the water.

There was a big screen ready to play Moana, but unfortunately they were
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kink Convention Part 2

Posted 08-09-2018 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Day two of the convention started with a bang ... or more so a loud buzz as the fire alarm was set off at 8 am. Since we didn't go to bed until close to 3 am, there was a lot of grumpy people.

We tried to have breakfast with Plut, Don, Shadow and M but it turns out the reason the alarm went off was because of the bacon being cooked for the breakfast. As a result, the fire department showed up, and they were no longer allowed to use the oven. Microwave bacon (although it made Shadow feel
A Butterfly Princess <3