Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > slavepuptx

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Battleship Diaper Challenge

Posted 09-08-2017 at 10:26 AM by slavepuptx
Updated 09-08-2017 at 04:17 PM by slavepuptx

Game 1 decides who WILL be in diapers. Loser will be in diapers. Length of time depends on how many ships winner has left: 1 ship diapered until bed time; 2 ships diapered until following morning; 3 ships diapered until tomorrow bedtime; 4 ships diapered until second morning.

Loser of game 1 can demand a second game with either of the following conditions: he will have double the length of diaper time from the first game OR he can choose to double layer diapers for the diaper time from...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

While Master Sleeps

Posted 05-02-2014 at 07:42 PM by slavepuptx

Starting tonight I am luck enough to be controlled by Master until tomorrow night. It started as soon as I got home for work. I was instructed to get naked (although that changed quickly into wearing a diaper) and do my household chores for at least 1.5 hours. Only then would I be allowed to eat my dinner...which had to be eaten from a bowl while on my hands and knees with hands covered in socks to make them into proper paws. Having completed these tasks, I have sent pictures and a video to my Master...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Equipment/Gear

Posted 04-23-2014 at 06:18 AM by slavepuptx
Updated 12-06-2018 at 09:08 PM by slavepuptx

silicone chastity, abena m4 diapers, cock cage, jocks,singlets, cock ring-ball stretcher combo, harness, collar and leash, gags, mitts, plug, tail, wand massager
Posted in Uncategorized