Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Dares Posts as a result of dares that I have completed
Old

Action Packed Weekend

Posted 10-09-2022 at 06:51 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Saturday
This weekend I was able to have some anal and exhibitionist fun. It started with some basic stretching with my small buttplug (metal with black jewel), and a small photoshoot while wearing:
- Red Bra & White Panties
- Opaque Stockings
- Denim Skirt
- Black Blouse

I also queued up some BNWO & Snowbunnies videos on one computer screen which I love having on in the background. They have great music and visuals
On my second screen,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

New Area, New Dare

Posted 04-13-2022 at 05:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

There hasn’t been a blog post in a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing any public dares!

On a walk a few days ago I found a small reserve with a path running through it. It sits at the top of a ridge/hill & links the suburban streets on either side. The view from one side is obstructed by forest, ther are fences to the left and right, and a direct line of sight for anyone walking/driving up the road in front of me.

It’s really interesting to me for a few...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Monday’s Adventure

Posted 08-31-2021 at 07:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

On Monday evening, I returned to a park I have only been to once before. It is a bit further away from my house compared to some of the other parks, but I quite like it. I dressed in the same opaque tights (I really need to get some more of them but shops are closed ), a bright red silk bra & panties, & a dark blue flowery dress.

The park is a big circuit around a marsh/wetland area, with a few small connections to streets along one side. I decided to be a bit more adventurous...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Exhibitionist Sunday Adventure

Posted 08-30-2021 at 09:30 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Sunday & Monday nights held quite a lot of excitement. Monday’s adventure will be posted tomorrow.

On Sunday, I completed This Dare again. I went to the same park & placed a set of clothes in the same spot (on a support of a bridge). My starting location was in the southeast corner of the park, & I made my way clockwise around the park until I reached the clothes. It was a bit brisk so I sped up my pace somewhat during the second half of the nude walk.

Once...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Public Adventures & Geocaching Collide

Posted 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Cleaned up weird [OBJ] character)

A few months ago, I gained a newfound interest in Geocaching. It was therefore only a matter of time before this intersected with my crossdressing & public nudity trips.

The idea of geocaching is that there are hidden treasures all over the place. Using GPS, problem solving & a lot of instinct, you find them & write in the log. You can then mark it as found & leave a note on the website, which becomes a collection of which ones you have & haven’t found.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares