Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Christmas came early (or is it late?) - Part 1

Posted 05-16-2021 at 01:31 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’ve been gone from gD for a while. Life has been crazy, in the best possible way. Following your professional dreams is exciting and terrifying in equal measure. It also meant that I had no mindspace left for submission, and eventually it led to me saying goodbye to the best Dom to walk these forums (I may be biased). I lasted 100 days of denial—95 until parting ways with DM, and 5 more because it didn’t feel right to just have an orgasm straightaway. Plus… 100 days seemed fitting.

Now...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

A New Year, A Beautiful Challenge - 1 year of denial

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:43 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

The last minutes of 2020 had me submerged in pleasure, swept away by one orgasm after another. The first day of 2021 brings a new promise—a year of denial.

When I joined getDare in October, kink was mostly about anal fun and the pleasure of pain—spanking, clamps, the idea of giving someone the power to hurt me and love it. I rarely went more than two days without an orgasm. On lazy days, I used to have more than one over the course of a day. Pleasure was uninhibited. When I submitted...
getDare Addict
Old

Before Lightze's Curse Backfires

Posted 12-22-2020 at 11:29 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:23 AM by AnalAddict

About a month ago, I placed a curse on Lightze that appeared on his PM dares the moment December came along. Unfortunately, the curse got jumbled when he opened a rift too close to the blog. While his attempt at deciphering the messed up magic was a valiant one, I'm afraid he didn't get it right. There's a real danger the curse will backfire if he doesn't break it properly, and cause denial for the remainder of 2020.

Who says you shouldn't mess with curses, Princess? EVERYONE does. Just...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

She

Posted 12-12-2020 at 03:11 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

“Hands behind your back, shoulders straight.” Her order warms the slope of my shoulder as I stand and stare at the mirror in front of me. See myself naked, hard, obeying the orders of the woman behind me.
The one who owns my pleasure. Who has the right to mark me with the bruises on my thighs and the red lines still striping my upper back.
The one who’s forbidden me to touch for days now.

I want to writhe, kneel for her and beg, but I know better. She won’t take kindly to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Please, Sir, may I cum for you?

Posted 12-06-2020 at 10:19 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’m begging you. With words, just words at first. Please, Sir, may I please cum for you? Please, Sir. I beg of you.

On my aching knees. Feeling the unyielding, cold floor and wishing you could see me beg. Bending forward in supplication, hands in front of me, tits pressed to the floor too. I wish I could crawl to beg at your feet, to look up at you, to see your eyes and know, guess, try to understand what your eyes tell me. I want to show you how desperate you’ve gotten me, I want you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

What Makes Addi

Posted 12-03-2020 at 06:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:22 AM by AnalAddict

This post won’t be about anal. Ok, scrap that, there will be something about anal. I mean, I have a reputation to uphold.

It’s about much more though—about what makes me tick, what drives my likes, and why I’m going to glare at you if you come near me with a ginger plug. Unless you’re Dungeonmaster, in which case—Yes, Sir.

The Torment Of Pleasure And The Calm Of Submission

My list of likes is like a smorgasbord of treats that can lead me straight into submission....
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Toys of an Anal Addict

Posted 11-28-2020 at 03:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-03-2020 at 01:48 AM by AnalAddict
Tags anal, clamp, dildo, toys

This was a long time coming and has now been decreed by a lovely getDarian.

Note that the Power of Blue has fizzled out.

Butt plugs
  • Small plug - black, 9 cm (3.5") insertable length, 3.5 cm (1.4") width
  • Medium plug - pink, 12 cm insertable length (4.7"), 4 cm (1.5") width
  • Large glass plug - Icicles no. 14 - clear glass, 10 cm (4") insertable length, 4.5 cm (1.8") width
  • Large silicone plug (mostly used as dildo as it doesn't
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings