Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Indoor dare - seen by strangers

Posted 12-17-2022 at 01:57 AM by ClaireScott

Hey GetDare community,
I recently completed a dare provided by zephyrnem that involved dice rolls and dares. Below is the dare provided:

A) Roll a die for what you will wear:
1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked
B)Now roll a die for how many times you roll and do a dare from the following list:
1. Roll a room number
2. Elevator (roll die again for how many buttons you push)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Change room and “accidental” bikini drop at a public pool

Posted 11-30-2022 at 11:17 AM by ClaireScott

A couple of weeks ago i decided to try the good old “swimsuit came off by accident” dare at a public pool. I had been dared to go skinny dipping before, or to undress in the pool and toss my clothes out of the pool etc. These I have done and while the risk of being see was relatively low (it was a pool in my apartment building), I still got a thrill from them.

This time, I wanted to be seen. I couldn’t figure out how to get completely naked at the pool as that would be too apparent, so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Exposed body in a crowded coffee shop

Posted 06-30-2022 at 12:36 AM by ClaireScott

Hi everyone, it’s been finally warming up here in Canada (where I live at least) and it was good to be able to expose myself again. I recently “hiked” naked to a nude beach where I was able to soak in some sun and it felt so good to have the sun over my bare body!

I’ve been trying to think of some dares for the summer so as always, i’m open to ideas! For this entry, I wanted to share a dare I did at a local crowded coffee shop. Well, it wasn’t so much a dare, more a personal challenge...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Multiple orgasms and streaking in the public library

Posted 11-15-2021 at 02:33 AM by ClaireScott
Updated 11-15-2021 at 02:44 AM by ClaireScott

Since I’ve been back, the dares have slowly started to trickle in again which I am super happy and excited about! This past weekend I performed a dare thanks to Darkrider_X who issued the date as such:

Starting with driving to the location. Dress in as skimpy of clothing as you dare with your smallest plug in your ass. Select a location that allows you to do two of the following things. Be sure to take a backpack or large bag with you to carry toys and clothes for part of the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Posted 11-14-2021 at 03:31 AM by ClaireScott

So i’ve found myself intrigued by the idea of inserting a banana into ones anus. I kept wondering how it would feel and how it would work. While chatting with a guy on a sex chat, he asked why I didn’t try it myself, and in effect dared me to do it…so I did…twice. After much discussion with the person, the dare was to insert an entire banana up my ass and leave it in with the aid of a butt plug for a period of 1 hour. So here’s a dare that might interest any of you who are into anal and some mild elements...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Naked island retreat: a recount of my nudism

Posted 11-12-2021 at 03:02 AM by ClaireScott

This post isn’t as “sexually charged” as my other ones on dares or my masturbation stories, but more of an account of my exploration of nudism. If you’re looking to jack (or Jill) off then maybe try one of my other posts (There IS a racy bit that I will add to the end of this post involving a dog and an erection though…). But if you’d like a little peak into my growing appreciation of exhibitionism and nudism, then please read on.

Over the summer, I was able to get away and spent a few...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized