Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Personal information My PM dares, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and anything else I like to share with you.
Old

General (re)view on chastity devices

Posted 01-31-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Recently, I am trying to wear my new chastity belt over a longer period of time, being mostly on no touch for the remaining time for a Sir. My longest chastity period straight has been around 3 weeks. And I also don't have gathered that much chastity time alltogether. I own a dozen chastity cages and one belt. Also, it's just a few years now that I tried chastity. So I am by no way an expert here.

But what I'd like to talk about is a big shift in my expectation and appreciation of chastity...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 1

Posted 01-15-2020 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2020 at 01:38 PM by CSasha

As requested, here's my experience with my home IPL laser so far.

Tweezing and laser hair removal

First of all, I'd like to transform my body into what I consider sexy which means hairless below the eyebrows, full head hair, and a slim or athletic body. There could be more but I am also reluctant regarding the effort. There's much more to life than just sex.

The strong wish to become hairless except for my headhair and eyebrows started around five...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My first chastity belt

Posted 01-03-2020 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-29-2020 at 05:42 AM by CSasha

At the end of 2019 I got my first chastity belt. After around two or more dozen of chastity cages, I decided to go for it. I don't regret the experience with the devices though because I learned a lot via them. For a new starter in chastity, or to my younger self, I'd recommend only one cheap device though. And no matter what the website says, even Amazon, if it's not roughly the original price, it's most likely not the original. Then I'd recommend going over to the CB-6000, the Holy Trainer, and/or...
Oracle
Old

2020, I am coming

Posted 12-31-2019 at 08:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

For the third time, I want to make up and share my thoughts about the upcoming year, 2020.

Quote:
Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to
Oracle
Old

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old

About my waxing experience

Posted 12-10-2019 at 07:38 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Do you think your butt is more attractive with or without hair? Well, my decision is and was without. So after having gotten some experience with tweezing, around 2016 I went to my first waxing session. I think to know the pain in different body areas of tweezing a single hair helped me to be more confident with the waxing. Still, I started with legs only.

Frankly, I had a lot of worries about what could happen. How's the place, how are the workers there? What behavior do they expect?...
Oracle
Old

Am I a femboy?

Posted 07-03-2019 at 04:23 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In a past blog entry I concluded that I am not a sissy.

Since I am not passing as a girl or woman, I am not a trap either (though I have been asked several times about my gender, and passed as a girl once (with my head bend down into my purse, my long hairs covering me).

Though I hate labels, especially others trying to put me in one, I came across the question if I am a femboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban dictionary
A femboy is a person, typically under the age of 30 years, who is biologically
Oracle