Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Personal information My PM dares, Likes, Dislikes, Limits and anything else I like to share with you.
Old

What would you like me to do?

Posted 03-17-2020 at 08:06 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In the current situation, I am fortunate to be allowed to work from home, which means I am going to have all my toys and even comfortable to wear chastity during my work hours. Nothing nude or otherwise exposing due to video calls though.

Now I ask myself, what did you enjoy most of all I did so far? PM dares, add threads, or anything else, and which ones in detail?
Oracle
Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 3

Posted 03-11-2020 at 04:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 2
Part 1

I have been through the first five sessions one after another every two weeks. My husband briefly inspected the results and confirmed that I have significantly less hair. So much so, that we both see that my butt needs a bit more of treatment to make me satisfied. Besides that, there are only certain areas I am unhappy with, as well as single hairs.

Though I did read several articles on how to do it, I only found another statement now:
Don't tweeze...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

The Fake I am

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-12-2020 at 09:36 AM by CSasha

Are you mad about the number of fakes lurking around and annoying you? Well, here's my bloody honest confession: I am a fake, too.

My real name is neither Cass nor Cassandra. I used an extra email to register here, including a fake family name. I use it for all my kinky activities since I don't want to risk exposing my real identity. My main apartment is located in Hamburg, Germany, but now I even work in Cologne, Germany, and am located there during the workweek.

But this...
Oracle
Old

Hello

Posted 03-01-2020 at 01:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello,

That word "hello" is one of the most important magic words for me, pretty close to "thank you" and "please". It says so much, like "I am here. You are there. I recognize you. I mean no harm. I am interested in you".

Here's a little anecdote about me. When I was around sixteen years old, I met with my older brother and his friends for a local area network party, playing computer games together. I was so proud and happy to be...
Oracle
Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 2

Posted 02-13-2020 at 01:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

If you missed part 1, here is the link.

I had my 4th session the day before yesterday.

I managed to learn some tricks to help over issues when the laser sometimes doesn't want to fire despite trying a lot and everything seeming fine. Also, I am way more confident about using it at all. I also think I am faster and more efficient, having figured out when to turn it how, how to make sure to cover all the area and not overlap, and also get better with complicated area like...
Oracle
Old

Current rules and playtime balance

Posted 02-03-2020 at 06:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-04-2020 at 05:26 AM by CSasha

ABANDONED

- I am not aloud to sexually touch or pleasure myself or even have an orgasm except for using up playtime, or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed anal during playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed to wear my collar except for when doing oral or when using up playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I have to wear the collar when doing oral.
- I get 1 minute of playtime for each 3 full minutes of oral.
- I am supposed to try to...
Oracle
Old

A view on my chastity belt

Posted 02-03-2020 at 04:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have only had made some experiences with my chastity belt so far, but I got impressions I'd like to share with you. I assume that you read my previous post about my chastity belt or won't miss those information. Though I give some evaluations here, please, don't take this as a review, just an impression and personal opinion.

Value for price

I have the Slim chastilty belt for males from my-steel.de. It came at around 1,000€ which is quite around the price you...
Oracle