Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Ultimate Slut Dare Reports My reports and updates on the challenging "Ultimate Slut Dice Dare"
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 1.86 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Stuck?

Posted 09-07-2019 at 07:21 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue

So, the task I'm stuck on is Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention..Nightclubs here are usually smaller and anyone getting naked would be ousted in minutes, if not hauled up by security. So realistically, I've only worked out 3 options so far; one is to apply for a job at the strip club Calendar Girls NZ (they're looking for new staff at the moment, according to their facebook page, which is convenient). The second suggestion is, go to Peaches and Cream...
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Penalty Dare, Public Slut

Posted 08-25-2019 at 03:43 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue

This task is a penalty kinda, for not fully completing the last task. It's in the dare rules that failing to do the threesomes everyday for a week, I do a penalty for each day I don't. So the first penalty is "Public slut! ...You must be dressed in your slut uniform – (micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top)... Make a guy cum when you are out.".There is another penalty dare which will be in the next post. Anyway this carries on from my last blog post, so, where were we? I was at Red...
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Gangbang "Sub" Slut #4 (1 / 4)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:14 AM by SilverBlue

I'm breaking this post into parts, people said longer posts were harder to read in one go.

2 years ago I started playing adult dares with a friend with benefits. Standing in front of the windows of my apartment naked, leaving a vibrator in overnight, not wearing a bra in public, even undressing outside, it was fun, risqué but we found a new long dare on GetDare that he dared me to do the Ultimate Slut Challenge tasks. I was to go into the dare in the dark, not revealing the tasks until
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 2.10 average.

Dare Report - Gangbang Slut #3/7 (Part 2 of 2)

Posted 08-08-2019 at 05:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:18 PM by SilverBlue (forgot to add their descriptions)

(Continues from the last blog post)

We crossed the road to the lodge. We were very tipsy then, making a bit of noise going up the driveway. Inside their room were 2 small beds with loads of pillows. I took my clothes off, just in my heels, I stood naked between them and started kissing both of them (I get affectionate when I’m drunk). We had a long foreplay session, them kissing my body and running their hands over me and I kissed them and their hands and arms. I remember them undressing
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.06 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [2 of 2]

Posted 07-21-2019 at 12:01 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-08-2021 at 03:11 PM by SilverBlue

Read part 1 first.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then started to cuff my wrists and tie them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the shackles around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer,
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or 50 shades of blue 1/2

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 03:37 PM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because
Old
Rating: 36 votes, 2.25 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - "Variety is the Spice of Life" [1/10]

Posted 05-01-2019 at 05:44 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

The Ultimate Slut Dare, my latest task: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
That’s a lot to get through, but a slut must do what a slut must do. I might as well start this task tonight, it’s a Friday and I’m feeling frisky anyway. [FYI: these events actually took place about 2 weeks ago, sorry for the late report.]

Fuck Number 1: “Putting myself out there.”
I plan to wear my nice ruffled dress, it’s sexy with a low neckline, but cute enough to be innocent.