Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Cumming by bus (self dare -part 2)

Posted 03-10-2024 at 05:13 PM by ClaireScott

Welcome to part 2 of my outdoor adventure from last week. Needless to say, part 1 contains details of the dare/task so I won’t repeat it here.

As a quick recap, when I got back to the bus station I started from, I had been on a bus ride around town that took just over an hour, edged 5 times, and orgasmed 4 times (I noted this on my phone to keep track).

Now I was back at the station and had the final part to complete, and depending on whether my clothes would still be where...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Change room and “accidental” bikini drop at a public pool

Posted 11-30-2022 at 11:17 AM by ClaireScott

A couple of weeks ago i decided to try the good old “swimsuit came off by accident” dare at a public pool. I had been dared to go skinny dipping before, or to undress in the pool and toss my clothes out of the pool etc. These I have done and while the risk of being see was relatively low (it was a pool in my apartment building), I still got a thrill from them.

This time, I wanted to be seen. I couldn’t figure out how to get completely naked at the pool as that would be too apparent, so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.52 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [2/3]

Posted 10-29-2021 at 05:39 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

I had to wrap this up quickly because I'm going out this afternoon. I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure.

The section of the track we were on had been closed off with fencing. That would be enough to deter the group that arrived at the entrance before us, but not Master. Although he hadn’t planned this, he could see the opportunity it presented. As Master took my clothes, I was left standing fully nude. It was quite invigorating to be on this familiar track while being so exposed.
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 4.40 average.

Mini Report: e-Scooter & the wager

Posted 09-09-2021 at 07:33 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-09-2021 at 02:10 PM by SilverBlue

This task would have been easier during lockdown but happened shortly before. It was a nice sunny Sunday, Master was driving me home after an afternoon in the suburbs.

I spotted a Lime Scooter by a car park and mentioned to Master that I thought Lime Scooters weren't around anymore, I don't see them in the city anymore, but I was surprised to see one in the suburbs. He asked if I'd used one before, I said I've never been on one, just too many people around in the city. Master pulled over
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 113 votes, 4.46 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame" Report

Posted 09-02-2021 at 03:29 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-06-2021 at 02:32 AM by SilverBlue

This is my report on the challenge in my previous blog post. You may want to read that post first if you want some context.

I picked out the hoody the night before. It's a grey one with a speckled look and branding, with a front pouch pocket - the style without a front zipper. As I said before, it's long enough to cover my butt. Like, if I look in my mirror I can't see my pussy, even doing some practice strides. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend jumping in it, or sitting down, unless I wanted
Posted in Uncategorized