Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Mr. A’s Extreme Home Alone Dares – Schedule! (9th – 11th Oct)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 04:08 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-10-2020 at 06:31 PM by bdsm_guy1

Background
In case you didn’t catch my thread, as I will be home alone from 9th to 11th October 2020 I issued a poll where GD members can vote on which dares I should do to fill my time. I massively misjudged the response rate and it turns out I will be doing all 10 dares (plus a few extra posted on the thread!). Therefore I am sharing below a suggested schedule of activities from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon – please feel free to suggest edits or additions!

I think that all
Old

Desperate offer: vote for me

Posted 11-26-2017 at 12:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)

In around 24 hours, my vote challenge against ChubbyShySissy ends. Currently, I am 14 votes short of winning, and I don't like to lose it. Though risked it, and will go through with the consequences should I lose, I still don't want to by far.

So if you didn't vote in that thread yet, I am hereby pleading you to take the couple of seconds to do so. Maybe you like what I did so far on getDare, what I have written or set up. Maybe you liked the PM dares I once send you, or my posts to your...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

ChubbyShySissy VS Cassandra - Please vote for me

Posted 11-21-2017 at 04:24 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2017 at 10:49 AM by CSasha

Hello my dear readers,

Recently, ChubbyShySissy asked me for a versus thread, because she wanted to risk being forced into chastity by you, the community. On the sacrifice on my own risk, though not too bad, I agreed to help her by accepting the challenge.

You, my dear readers and precious part of this great community, have the opportunity to help ChubbyShySissy lose this thread by voting option no. 2: Cassandra shall win. ChubbyShySissy shall get into chastity. At the same...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Take my poll

Posted 07-12-2016 at 03:12 PM by firebreather
Updated 07-12-2016 at 03:15 PM by firebreather

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/604076

Comment when you're done. I will post pictures to an album of the winning wedgie.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

HID - Polls

Posted 12-24-2015 at 02:38 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 01-08-2016 at 04:03 AM by RiskyFlame (Addition of poll 7)
Tags dares, hid, poll

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Criticize me. I won’t edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous is written, please address me. Only in this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don’t take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • This blog entry is about how I think about most polls on the getDare forum.
  • This blog entry contains six different kind of
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Lola's Your Leading Lady!!!

Posted 06-06-2015 at 07:01 AM by lola.fox

If you’ve been keeping up with the blogs.. you’ll have noticed I was nominated for getDare president! I’m so very honored to have this opportunity to have a chance at gifting my fellow competitors the edges we all know they DEEPLY desire! We all know a short speech is a sweet speech, so I’ll try my best to keep this brief .

[photo by marquis_de_sade]

Reasons You Ought to Vote for Me!

-I was nominated for...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly for President!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 06-06-2015 at 04:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-10-2015 at 10:07 AM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

As you know, I have been nominated for getDare president. Getdare means a lot to me, and so do each one of you. As getDare President I would put each of you first. In doing so, I would make the following promises:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to be a great friend to anybody who is in need of a friend. I am a great listener. I am loyal and am the type
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	President Large.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	320  
A Butterfly Princess <3