Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Obsessharness Strapon BDSM Harness

Posted 09-11-2022 at 04:27 PM by lola.fox

TLDR: A sturdy, pink leather body harness with gold hardware - perfect for both strap-ons as well as light bondage.

Pros: The quality from this seller is top notch, firm but flexible with that clean fresh leather scent. I also really loved all of the color options that were available, with my color being a perky bubblegum pink. Several different sized rings come for the dildo of your choice, which was very helpful since I had several toys in...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Switching It Up - Domme fantasies part 1

Posted 10-24-2020 at 06:10 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:41 AM by AnalAddict

While I am most definitely submissive most of the time, my former dom and I are exploring my more dominant side as well. A switch himself, he asked me to blog fantasies of myself as a domme--in detail. Here's my first exploration.

I slam the car door shut loud enough to alert you that I'm home and take my time getting my bags from the trunk. With all the warning I'm giving you, you'd better be on your knees, waiting to welcome me as soon as I get in the door. Last time you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old

24 male with girlfriend. looking for anal dares for her to do to me.

Posted 01-04-2020 at 01:22 AM by Boatingjesse
Updated 01-04-2020 at 01:56 AM by Boatingjesse

I am a straight male that likes giving and receiving anal. My girlfriend pegs me sometimes. I like to be tied and dominated but also dominate her too. We have many sex toys, Butt plugs that vibrate, fist dildo, strap on, electric (pads and dildo), glass dildos, and more. We are looking for dares to do. Ive never really did cross dressing but I'm not apposed to it. Im more looking for things for her to do to me or to do to myself. I am even willing to buy something if I like the dare. I also like to deep...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: My boy toy Part 2

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:57 PM by CSasha

Part 1

I started to love the control over my boy friend. Since the first session, he was much more eager to serve me in daily live and less annoying with sexual innuendos. In fact, he avoided them now, aware of how embarrassing the details could be in front of his fellow students and friends. On the other hand, I had been quite excited by our playful experiences. I gave him some days to get used to the cum eating and only applied it every two or three days. In return, I now threatened...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: My boy toy Part 1

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:56 PM by CSasha

He was a whole head taller than me and at the peak of testosterone, which gave him high energy but also an incredible level of arousal suppressing his brain activities. Though I was nearly four years younger, I noticed his childish thinking and irresponsible character. But he also was adorable, somehow like a big happy baby face. As he used his muscles, time and effort to court me, I agreed to engage. Very soon my new boyfriend expressed his urge to have sex with me, first subtle and shy, but consistently...
Oracle
Posted in Stories