Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Naked at Home Rule - Discovered by a friend

Posted Yesterday at 03:37 PM by ClaireScott
Updated Yesterday at 05:59 PM by ClaireScott

Hello my GD family!
Those of you who have followed my entries and blog know I’ve worked over the past 2 years to explore and embrace my nudist and exhibitionist side. For sometime now, I’ve implemented a rule that I would remain without clothes while at home and that my curtains will always remain open. Being an introvert, I do keep to myself a lot and though I have friends that I do hang out with, this part of my life has remained very private to me, and I typically do not have people...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Cumming by bus (self dare -part 2)

Posted 03-10-2024 at 05:13 PM by ClaireScott

Welcome to part 2 of my outdoor adventure from last week. Needless to say, part 1 contains details of the dare/task so I won’t repeat it here.

As a quick recap, when I got back to the bus station I started from, I had been on a bus ride around town that took just over an hour, edged 5 times, and orgasmed 4 times (I noted this on my phone to keep track).

Now I was back at the station and had the final part to complete, and depending on whether my clothes would still be where...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Cumming by bus (self dare) - Part 1

Posted 03-10-2024 at 03:08 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 03-10-2024 at 03:45 PM by ClaireScott

Hello my getdare family!
I wanted to share an account of something I did this past week which was super fun and I had’t felt such a rush in a long time. It’s been cold here in Canada so I’ve not been able to do a lot of dares but I thought of this one while I was desperately trying to think of something risqué to do. Here’s the task I devised for myself summarized so anyone can feel free to do it too!

For this date you will need:
1) remote controlled vibrator, ideally one...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Date report: dildo in a change room stall

Posted 03-01-2023 at 01:18 AM by ClaireScott

Here is a changing room date offered by merkwurdigliebe. He had asked about my apartment building and its facilities and I told him about the pool and change rooms available. His instructions were:

“Next time you can go when the pool is empty or just has a couple of men in it. Go to one of the changing rooms and strip in one. Put the dildo on the floor and ride it until you cum. I'm assuming the changing rooms are in view of the pool. If they aren't, have the door to the changing room...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Indoor dare - seen by strangers

Posted 12-17-2022 at 01:57 AM by ClaireScott

Hey GetDare community,
I recently completed a dare provided by zephyrnem that involved dice rolls and dares. Below is the dare provided:

A) Roll a die for what you will wear:
1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked
B)Now roll a die for how many times you roll and do a dare from the following list:
1. Roll a room number
2. Elevator (roll die again for how many buttons you push)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.48 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [3/3]

Posted 11-10-2021 at 09:16 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue

In an earlier post I wrote about doing dares in public spaces without getting into trouble, especially for nudity. It takes planning and preparation here, but I was in conversation with someone from Europe who claimed that in Germany there’s no laws against non-sexualised public nudity. However, he admitted to never actually seeing anyone nude in public himself. He added that there are also topless and nude beaches etc... around Europe too, which we kinda have here, but they’re not officially nude beaches....
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.52 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [2/3]

Posted 10-29-2021 at 05:39 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

I had to wrap this up quickly because I'm going out this afternoon. I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure.

The section of the track we were on had been closed off with fencing. That would be enough to deter the group that arrived at the entrance before us, but not Master. Although he hadn’t planned this, he could see the opportunity it presented. As Master took my clothes, I was left standing fully nude. It was quite invigorating to be on this familiar track while being so exposed.