Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Feb 6!! Completing Dares and Writing Reports!

Posted 02-05-2022 at 07:33 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 02-06-2022 at 10:08 PM by SluttySarah

I will finally be back to my residence by 6PM EST tomorrow!! I have a lot of PM dares stacked up for tomorrow, and I'll be constantly updating this blog live as I finish each one, and giving reports on how I'm feeling/doing.

6:55pm: I finallyy just got back to my dorm; the traffic was absolutely terrible. I'll be starting the anal panty stuffing (from smrc) now

7:05: Using my fingers, I got a bit of my panties in my asshole, and kept grabbing a bit more fabric and slowly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares and Punishments to be completed upon return to my uni dorm

Posted 02-01-2022 at 07:32 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 02-05-2022 at 07:33 PM by SluttySarah

I will be returning to my university dorm on Feb 6th, and I have quite a few dares/punishments building up that need to be completed when I return. I wanted to create a running list of all the dares/punishments I need to complete, since they are really stacking up! I return at 6pm, so if I cannot finish all my required plugging for the day, they will be delayed for Feb 7th, and the time increased by 50%.

Here are my current dares/punishments for FEB 6, listed and to be completed in the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares (currently replaced for punishments, see blog) (with reports)

Posted 01-30-2022 at 08:25 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 06-29-2022 at 12:11 PM by SluttySarah

PM dare list currently replaced by various punishments, see update.

Please only give 1 punishment a day. I am beginning with 1000 debt, which increases by 5% each day. It increases by 2% on days when I am busy and do not complete any punishments, and by 0% if I am on vacation.

Before completing any anal punishments, this slut must complete 3 enemas to clean herself. The first is a 1.5L enema held for 5 minutes, the second a 1L cold water enema held for 10 minutes, and the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2 Part II

Posted 06-01-2015 at 11:07 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

/cont'd...

Master handed slut back the magnetic clamps "time to put these back on, and don't wipe your face. Put your clothes back on and only button up your blouse to your belly button, what a whore you will look with cum all over your face and your blouse gaping and the writing across your tits possibly visible as you walk out of here..."

Master lead slut out of the men's room and walked it pass the entire pub which still had people in it. At the bar were...
Posted in Punishments