Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

My Locktober Blog -- Part 2 (it turned into NOvember, too)

Posted 11-11-2021 at 08:08 AM by PupJay123
Updated 12-07-2021 at 08:58 AM by PupJay123 (Updated Information)

I committed to the Wheel of Locktober Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407760) in the Hard mode, and have chronicled my first 40 days--yes, my failure on some tasks and other tasks that extended my lock-up have pushed me into NOvember--on another blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94297

I will continue posting my progress and experiences here, until I have completed the Locktober Challenge and all of the tasks.

While I have done...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chastity rules

Posted 09-06-2020 at 11:10 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-09-2020 at 01:48 AM by CSasha

Since I locked with a keyholder for a longer time, some rules may be added.

I use the Chastikey app for drawing cards.

Current rules

- Complete For the next 7 yellow cards I draw I have to inform my keyholder and complete 50 deepthroats before drawing the next card. (added 6th September 2020) 7/7
Oracle
Old

Inside my bitch

Posted 05-07-2020 at 12:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"Slower, bitch!", I ordered in a harsh tone.

I noticed how it tried to make me cum in its throat. My eyes glanced over to the clock while my left hand grabbed the hair of my bitch. I took control now. Again, it was only a few minutes short to the full hour.

My ad clearly stated that the slave I wouldn't have any orgasm again, never again. Even begging was strictly forbidden. Now that I had found my bitch, my excellent choice of a chastity belt made sure of this....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

A great day

Posted 04-24-2020 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-07-2020 at 01:01 AM by CSasha

A glimpse of morning light fell into my eyes as a kiss on my neck awoke me. My pajama pants were already at my knees, his hands continuing to strip them off completely. They would be a nasty obstacle to spread my legs however he wanted. My body was already halfway on the side and my stomach, so with little effort, his arms completed the turn and had me face the mattress. Pressing his weight on me was one of his favorites, making me even more helpless than I already was. His body enjoyed pushing me around...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Chastity - The real denial?

Posted 04-23-2020 at 04:37 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have never done more denial without chastity then just a few hours on my own, pleasuring myself without orgasm on purpose. I admire those who can deny themselves for days, week, and months on end without help by a chastity device. I don't know if I could do that, never tried.

But, I have explored chastity a bit so far. Besides locking myself on my own for getting tasks done, and to arouse myself, my longest chastity time so far was a good two weeks.

I have acquired many...
Oracle