Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Day 2 Part II

Posted 06-01-2015 at 11:07 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

/cont'd...

Master handed slut back the magnetic clamps "time to put these back on, and don't wipe your face. Put your clothes back on and only button up your blouse to your belly button, what a whore you will look with cum all over your face and your blouse gaping and the writing across your tits possibly visible as you walk out of here..."

Master lead slut out of the men's room and walked it pass the entire pub which still had people in it. At the bar were...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Punishment Report End Of Day 1 and Day 2 Part I

Posted 06-01-2015 at 11:04 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 06-01-2015 at 11:18 AM by Tit Slut

End of Day 1

You may recall at the end of the last post of Day 1 slut had a further hour of punishment to include nipple banding, icyhot on tits and nipples then slut's tits were hard flogged for 10 minutes.

Following this slut's nipples were clover clamped and weighted whilst Master took his pleasure from slut's mouth. This all took place and Master made sure that slut's mouth was well used and by the end of the session slut was exhausted with very sore tits and nipples....
Posted in Punishments
Old

Pissing in the night

Posted 05-10-2015 at 07:49 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 05-10-2015 at 07:50 AM by tyragon123 (Added postscript)

I decided I wanted to do something outside, preferably to do with piss. When I went outside the first time, about 11 PM, there was someone moving around near a window. I decided to bail for an hour, and come back later. When I went back outside (12:15), it was all dark. I stripped before I went outside and then thought about what I could do.

I decided to get up on my barbeque (who has made an appearance before) and wet myself with my own urine. I pissed on my hands and rubbed some pee...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.

Public Adventures :)

Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:29 PM by lola.fox

I’m back for my second blog post, and if it’s possible I think that I’m more nervous then I was the first time! I feel like I have something to live up to this time around, which is incredibly daunting. I hope it’s as well received as it seemed to be last time, and that whoever happens to be reading gets a bit of enjoyment out of it.

It all started early this morning when I was chatting with Sir while I was at work. Chatting with him when I start my day and he’s ending his is something...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Old Reports
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Posted 10-14-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:42 AM by Butterfly

CJLM managed to snag the 40th spot on my AMA thread. Because of this, she was allowed to design a custom edge for me to complete. She decided that she wanted one that Asslvr and I could do while we were visiting together. So, after some deliberations between the two of them, this is what they came up with:

She will wear her remote vibe in the truck while you are driving. You will start with the vibe on low for a short duration. Each time you will slowly increase the intensity and duration.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

About hunter

Posted 10-14-2014 at 03:51 AM by hunter

I've never posted here before but hey it's something new!
Hi all I'm hunter, I'm 22 years old from South Wales UK. You have probably seen me posting on threads here and there, back when I could hardly even spell or type words correctly but times have changed and I've grown up!
As you might have seen from my signature and profile I love cross dressing, anal, bondage, chastity and some light pain with maybe a little bit of a public dare.
My love for bondage all started at a very...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized