Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Maid cleaning

Posted 07-26-2022 at 08:46 AM by RainbowSky

As it is the summer holidays, I decided I needed to do a top to bottom deep clean. I try to do these every long holiday (Christmas, Easter and Summer) as during the term time I struggle with keeping the house thoroughly clean - every weekend I hoover, wipe surfaces and do laundry.

I started with the bathroom first thing in the morning as I had a lot of things that I needed to prep in there (put cleaner down the toilet and leave it, put limescale remover on the glass screen, drain unblocker...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cleaning up my profile

Posted 07-17-2022 at 03:13 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-17-2022 at 03:22 PM by LessAwful

Been spending more time on here these past few days, and am planning to be spending a while longer.

So I decided to tidy up my profile and signature, to bring it up to date with my current standards. It's a good exercise, and something I recommend everyone do if they don't know what else to spend their time on!

GetDare provides a surprising amount of options for customizing your profile, have a look around the settings some time!

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM dares

Posted 07-09-2022 at 02:32 PM by Aiedails
Updated 07-20-2022 at 03:04 PM by Aiedails

PM DARES

As I'm discovering my likes as a sub, I thought that some PM dares would make things more fun (and to help me stay disciplined...)

You can mix these however you like, though max 2 dares in one PM, and you may only send one PM with dares a day!

FRUSTRATED - Add minutes I have to masturbate without edging. Max 5 minutes

NIPPLES - I have to pinch both of my nipples hard for a couple seconds. Max 10 times

TOOTHPASTE...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Remote control toys on live stream

Posted 07-07-2022 at 10:24 AM by girlyboy1

Hi, I have an idea I would like to do, however will require someone to help. I will go on to a streaming website like cam4, I have 2 Lovense toys, a hush (vibrating butt plug) and a gush (cock vibrator), and you will be in full control of them. We will mutally agree a session length, once agreeded I will need to be live on cam for that length of time, during which you will be in control of my toys. You can be chatting on the cam4 site with the viewers and you can let them know you have the control....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys List

Posted 07-05-2022 at 07:34 PM by Angelsaredying
Updated 03-17-2023 at 11:12 AM by Angelsaredying (Adding to list)

Hey, here's a current list of my available toys!

Sex toys:
  • Rabbit vibrator
  • Lovense Lush vibrator (Gspot and clit)
  • Rubber dildo 6 inches
  • Glass dildo 5 inches
  • Pink diamond butt plugs (small and medium)
  • Love eggs (3 attached)

Bondage gear:
  • Wrist cuffs (Detachable 3 inch chain connector)
  • Ankle cuffs (Detachable 3 inch chain connector)
  • Collar and lead
  • Rope (2 metres)
  • Rubber bands
  • Ball gag
  • Blindfold
  • Bondage tape
  • Chains (small-medium)

Pain and other...
Old

Thoughts on being collared

Posted 07-03-2022 at 05:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Collars have always been kind of tricky for me. I am claustrophobic and so the thought of having something around my neck is terrible. In the past we have gotten around this by using a bracelet or a regular necklace. Mr. Devious also once bought me a chain collar that is pretty loose and had a heart lock on it. Very cute, and a bit symbolic. I was able to wear that during play to try and help shift my mindset so that I could submit easier.

But the thought of "being collared"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized