Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Public Walk in underwear dare....

Posted 05-17-2022 at 11:22 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-17-2022 at 11:30 AM by Matt:

My report on a dare I was given to do while on holiday.

The dare I was given - You must go for a walk on a sunny day following a proper public footpath. You must be wearing tight fitting briefs as underwear. At some point of the walk you must remove your trousers/shorts and put them in your bag. Then you must walk a minimum of 2 miles in just your underpants and a T-Shirt. A few conditions to add-:

You are not allowed to go off the proper path for any reason.
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Release

Posted 05-08-2022 at 11:10 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*trigger warning - self harm*

Sometimes life can feel overwhelming. It's been a bumpy road - as life is. The beginning of this year has been extra bumpy.

I have had to be brave, strong, dependant, responsible and all adulty for a long time. The emotions have built up. Between work and home it seems to be never ending. I am constantly in the driver's seat. I crave release.

Today is Mother's Day and it is such a hard day for me. But I haven't shared that with...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Update, apologies for inactivity, and my punishment therefor

Posted 05-02-2022 at 06:26 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 05-06-2022 at 02:02 AM by SluttySarah

If you had PM'ed me or posted in a thread with me involved in the past month and I didn't respond, I just wanted to say sorry . Finals season was super busy, and now I'm finally back home.

I no longer have access to my toys as a result (I moved them into the apartment where I will be staying next year). I still don't know what to do with them as I will be living with 2 roommates next year, and I don't want someone to accidentally dig them up after everyone moves in.

To...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Three Fantasies from the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit

Posted 05-02-2022 at 03:33 AM by gently
Updated 05-02-2022 at 04:13 AM by gently

I've been really inspired to share my fantasies lately, in part because of the amazing responses I got on my first AMA thread. And I even saw this lovely blog post from SilverBlue, where they share the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit - delicious!

I just had to join in 🙈 I've already posted my responses on the thread, but it wasn't enough. I needed to expand on the mental images each category and prompt gave me. And, in all honestly, I needed to feel all of you guys getting as aroused as...