Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SluttySarah18

1. Old Comment

Got a new toy (and small update)!

Does it feel like your really full and desperate to poop?
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    That looks like quite a challenge. How uncomfortable is it?
    I haven't gotten this one yet (going to pick it up in an hour or two) but the previous one which was 10cm shorter did leave me feeling incredibly full, and inserting the last few beads was rather difficult because it had to work around my sigmoid bend. The few times I managed to get it all in I tried to hold it in me for a little while but because the base is quite thick, and how deep it was in me, I could never keep it in for more than a few minutes before having to push it out. It's also surprisingly heavy and incredibly flexible so when it's all lubed up, unless I get all of it in, I have a tough time keeping it in just using my sphincter muscles.

So I guess it's definitely pretty uncomfortable to keep in me, especially if it's in really deep and the beads are large. But it feels incredibly pleasurable inserting and pulling out each of the beads since I can feel my sphincter expanding and closing around each bead.
  3. Old Comment

That looks like quite a challenge. How uncomfortable is it?
  4. Old Comment

ME!

I am also curious what prompted you to become an anal only slut
  5. Old Comment

ME!

" like to think I'd be the last person you'd expect on this kind of page"

Quiet, shy, nerdy girls being massive perverted freaks isn't actually all that uncommon. You've bottled up your desires due to your upbringing and they've fermented and festered, finding this kind of a cute if depraved outlet. Its why Im always on the lookout for quiet, shy, nerdy girls, cause when I push the right buttons, I get hit with a geyser of repressed sexual energy :P