Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

What's it Like to be "Sexually Hidden"

Posted 07-22-2010 at 06:46 PM by lokelake

This has been on KinkTalk for a while now, so I think it is fair if everyone gets to read it instead of just 18 and overs.

The part in quotes may not make sense but we shall see I guess.

All throughout school my parents did not want me to learn anything that is sexual related. When a sexual subject was coming up, I would be taken out of class (pretty cool though ) And I was told by my parents to not look up anything that was sexual online. So, that is why it took until I was 18 on getdare to know and learn about sexual things. Things like, boner, masturbation, cumming, stroking, sex toys and more.

Throughout my years (18, 19 and 20) I continued to know and learn more about sexual stuff because of getdare, and I will probably not know everything sexual until later on in my 20s, but who knows.

There, so now when you all say to me, "loke, people as young as their early teens already knows about sexual things," well good for them, but now you know why I didn't know any of that stuff.

Heck, it took me until I was 19 or it could have been 20 to actually know where babies come out from. All thanks to a movie, but, they didn't actually show it, the camera was just so I could get a clear picture of where they come out from.

Of course, now people may get at my parent's case because of what they did to me pertaining to sexual stuff. They made the right call. They are right when they said, "early to mid teens is too young to learn about sexual stuff."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 22037 Comments 52
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 52

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I understand this is a few weeks old but we never heard the correct age of when it is okay to tell children about sexual reproduction
  2. Old Comment
    After having stubbled upon this post I have to remorse of how wrongs my way our. No one should hear about sex until the age 25. Forgive me Lokegod for I have sinned!! Praised be Jesus!! Repent all you sinners and wickeddoers, for God will smite you down

not really