Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > LessAwful

Rate this Entry

Cleaning up my profile

Posted 07-17-2022 at 03:13 PM by LessAwful
Updated 07-17-2022 at 03:22 PM by LessAwful

Been spending more time on here these past few days, and am planning to be spending a while longer.

So I decided to tidy up my profile and signature, to bring it up to date with my current standards. It's a good exercise, and something I recommend everyone do if they don't know what else to spend their time on!

GetDare provides a surprising amount of options for customizing your profile, have a look around the settings some time!

The first thing I did in my do-over is to actually customize the look of my blog. It's a subtle change, but you may find it slightly more pleasing and easier on the eyes than the default blog style.

Second up was fixing my signature. It was already good, but I made the colors easier to read, tidied up the design and made it a little more compact. It just looks and feels better now.

Third and final, my profile had a pretty striking white-on-black color scheme before. This was nice to stand out, but looking at it now, it was very hard on the eyes and quite garish. So I toned it down a notch, brought the colors closer to each other, and I think the result is a profile page that still stands out but doesn't burn your retinas.

Not sure who'd read this, but I felt like writing it down.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 651 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like if people doing efforts and invest time to keep their profile and blog clean

Next time you do so, you could spice things up by plugging yourself (But don't make it a must, so you don't procrastinate about it )
  2. Old Comment
    Hahaha, I'll consider it
  3. Old Comment
    You did a great job!
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you, appreciate it !