Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Day in diapers

Posted 08-03-2022 at 05:56 AM by RainbowSky

I had a busy day today. I needed to do shopping for both my holiday abroad and my friend's upcoming birthday.

I diapered up under my clothes and headed into town relatively early. I could feel my cheeks flushing red with embarrassment the moment I stepped outside my house. I took a few steadying breaths and then walked into town. I had a list of shops to visit and the first on my list was a stationary shop for my friend. I was the only one in the shop and the shop assistant was lovely but I was delayed as she couldn't find a barcode. I shifted my weight impatiently as I was anxious to be out. Eventually I was out and off again. The next shop didn't have what I was looking for so I was luckily in and out quite quickly, the next shop was for some hairbands which was a quick 3 minute job before heading to buy some travel toiletries. I had to bend down in this shop to see the bottom of the shelves and I felt so flustered and anxious that my diaper was showing. A quick stop for some summer clothes and then a supermarket for a pineapple, some lemonade and a profiterole dessert before heading home.

I was sweating by this point and it was very uncomfortable with the diaper on. It was warm and hot and sticky and it had bunched up around my legs and was a bit itchy.

I then changed into a swimsuit over my diaper and tried to hold coins to the wall with my breasts while blindfolded and cuffed. I managed to hold one up but not the other so I then had to pour a glass of water down the diaper - a horrible, soggy feeling. It leaked slightly. I had to keep it on until I had wet the diaper myself.

My bladder became very shy and didn't want to pee. When I eventually did, it was disgusting and horrible and I hated the feeling of it. Luckily I could change quickly into normal clothes.

Its been a very challenging and humiliating day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 452 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like this, a lot, sounds like you had fun… go you for pushing yourself