Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal. I was around 10, and somehow still quite vividly remember it (most of my childhood is a vague blur by this point). It was a fire drill (or maybe a false alarm as we were out for quite a while) and we were all out in the schoolyard lined up by class. It was a hot day and we were getting pretty impatient as we lined up waiting for the inevitable “all clear”. All was pretty boring until I caught someone lying on the floor, face up, in the line to the right of me.

He was laying down and asking someone to walk over him. I didn’t know quite what to make of it (other than it was a little odd) but somehow I couldn’t quite stop watching. After all, I had precious little else to do. The other boy was quite reluctant but soon placed a foot on him and nervously balanced for a second or two. The one lying down said something and the other boy was at it again this time seemingly with more courage to walk a little on him. Getting two feet on and balancing a little before climbing off the other side to repeat the same move.

I didn’t know it properly at the time but I was getting aroused. I felt myself getting blushy and getting an erection (although again I don’t think I was really aware what one of them was but did know it was something better hiding). Adding to my feelings was the fact that the boy lying down used to bully me only a few years previously yet was now putting himself in the “victim”/ submissive position.

My former bully now (willingly) allowing himself to be dominated by someone else. What did that make me? My brain went into overdrive over the implications which only increased my arousal. Adding to that was the increasing uncomfortableness of the bulge in my trousers. The more I thought about how I couldn't let anyone see the more of a problem it seemed to become. I was getting hotter and it wasn't just the weather that was causing my problems but my own mind struggling with new and exciting feelings.

Although the whole episode only lasted a minute or two before a teacher broke it up I found myself unexplainably interested in what had gone on. With a now raging hard on that I was trying to hide and feeling very embarrassed somehow. I didn’t quite know what to make of my feelings other than knowing that they weren’t quite normal. And knowing that was all it took to know not to tell anyone about it (and as this was the pre-googling time that was that for quite a few years after).

I’d hardly call it a huge awakening that led to an array of pre-teen sexual exploration. I didn’t begin to masturbate until I was 15 or 16 and it was about the same time that I replayed the episode in my head to give a proper explanation to why I got so aroused about quite a simple weird episode. I felt a strong empathy to the boy being trampled; I wanted it to be me. More so the power dynamics about being submissive to a submissive really turned me on.

Even though it didn't happen to me personally I still get a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable talking (or typing) about it.

For all the foot lover's here's my unsexy foot for you to drool over

Views 1568 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments